GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Custom Soundtracks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/08/03 at 20:46
Regular
Just been wondering what soundtracks you lot have on your XBox consoles. :-) Have you just copied a few albums or have you been picking single tracks and put them together like I have ?
Heres a list of my tracks...

Savatt Tracks...
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
In The End - Linkin Park
Superstar - Saliva
My Way - Limp Bizkit
Click Click Boom - Saliva
Crawling In The Dark - Hoobastank
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Deep Enough - Live
Flesh Into Gear - CKY

Savatt Air Tracks...
Danger Zone
Mighty Wings (both soundtracks from the film Top Gun - still waiting for a decent flight sim game to use them).

English Redneck...
If You're Gonna Be Dumb
Corona

Well thats my lot so far. ;-))
Tue 05/08/03 at 13:17
Regular
At the moment I can't get enough of MOP. They have done a few stuff with Busta Rhymes which is mint but they have released some decent stuff on their own. Alarm Blaze, Ante Up, Follow Instructions, Wolves, S**tomp Da Sh*t, New Jack City, Do Sumpin amongst others are proper decent. A Trube Called West also have a song called Midnight Maraudas which has a really strong bass and its a good track.
Tue 05/08/03 at 13:42
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
I've got the recent MOP album, and I like a few of the tracks..Follow Instructions is quality, mostly the tracks that are produced by DJ Premier! ...but after a while all the shouting gets a bit much and i need something with a bit more flow! Its the same with Big L...amazing lyricist, with some wicked tunes (8 iz enuff, from his first album) but after listening to a whole CD I need a change! Saying that though..."ask Bevis I get nothing But Head" is still one of the greastest lines ever!!
Tue 05/08/03 at 13:49
Regular
MOP have to be the most agressive out of them all. They are so far in your face that you just can't avoid them. Top top gropu though and I am a big fan of the majority of their tracks.
Tue 05/08/03 at 13:55
Regular
Tilt - What Eminem tracks you got on your 'drive?
Tue 05/08/03 at 15:14
Regular
therage79 wrote:
> ...but after a while all the shouting gets a bit much and i
> need something with a bit more flow!

Too true, they've done couple of tunes I liked. But they were mainly featuring another artist, when I hear them on their own they just do my nut in.
Tue 05/08/03 at 15:19
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Tilt - What Eminem tracks you got on your 'drive?

Eminem & Jay Z - Renegade
Eminem & D12 - Quitter
Mad Rapper feat Eminem (forget the name of the tune)
Eminem & Dre - Bodyguard
Eminem - The way I am
Eminem, DMX and Obie Trice - Go to sleep
Eminem - Superman
Eminem & Redman - Off the wall
Eminem & Biggie - Dead wrong
Eminem - Infinite
Eminem - Infinite
Eminem - Stimulate

And a load more, got a load of tracks off the recent Green Lantern mix tapes.
Tue 05/08/03 at 15:30
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Eminem & Biggie - Dead wrong

Wha? Is this some sort of mixed track?

Best Em songs in my opinion are: -

Marshall Mathers
Kill you - get this song. Now.
Stan
Kim
Drug Ballad - get this song. Now.

*listens to 2pac - changes. Ah...*
Tue 05/08/03 at 15:35
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Wha? Is this some sort of mixed track?

Nope it's off Biggie's 'Ready to die' album. You realise that there was Eminem before Dre and before 'My name is' don't you?
Tue 05/08/03 at 15:44
Regular
Yes I know Em was around before he landed it big-time.

I just never knew he did a track with Biggie.
Tue 05/08/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Have you heard 'Any man' by eminem..its on the Soundbombing II album, its pretty slick, plus there is a track he did with mad skilz on the high & mighty CD which is good! I just like hearing new stuff he has done cause all his good album tracks are so overplayed! Plus the recent album is pretty w**k by his standards!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.