GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Our Nintendo Heroes."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/09/01 at 17:17
Regular
We Are Here To Talk About Are Nintendo Faves. Let's Begin.

------------------------Mario Bros.-------------------------
Meet The Only Plumbers Who Travel Through Pipes, Mario And Luigi! In Their Quest To Save Princess Peach From The Villainous Bowser, They Collect Coins, Find Powers From ? / ! Boxes. If Your New To Nintendo, These Guys Should Take You Through The Process.
Other Characters In Mario:
1. Yoshi
2. Toad
3. Koopa
4. Wario
5. King Koopa
6. Gourmet Guy
7. Kammy
8. Bob-Omb
9. Goomba
10. Spark
------------------------------------------------------------

------------------Fox McCloud-------------------------------
Fox McCloud, Leader Of The Starfox Crew, Has A Hefty Stock On Ammo. He's An Accurate, Crafty And Nippy Kind'a Character. He Can Get Into Trouble, But The Starfox Crew's Alway's Been Their For Him! For All You Space Lovers, This Is Your Guy.
Other Characters In Starwing:
1. Falco
2. Slippy
3. Peppy
All Together They Make The Starfox Crew.

-------------------Banjo And Kazooie------------------------
Banjo's A Honeybear, Kazooie's A Breegull And Together They Make A Great Team. They Kick Butt On Witches, Witch They Have Done Twice. This Is A Must For Any Gamer.

Bye Bye, For Now.
Part 2 Coming Soon!
Wed 03/10/01 at 13:21
Regular
"Long Live Nintendo!"
I reckon Shigsy is only using this cartoon look to distract the programmers from visuals and make them concentrate on gameplay. Once he is satisfied, he will consider putting back the decent "spaceworld 2000 demo" visuals. Providing the game is as good as the other Zelda games, i don't care about cartoon looks.
Mon 01/10/01 at 17:17
cookie monster wrote:

Yep, and then Nintendo go
> and ruin his image by making a crappy 3D cartoon-athon instead of a real
> adventure.

It hasn't changed from Zelda 3 but Link himself doesn't look like your average kid.
Mon 01/10/01 at 14:08
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Thats the longets post ive seen you do
Mon 01/10/01 at 14:00
Regular
"DS..."

why the long space?
slik ~_~
Sun 30/09/01 at 22:01
Regular
Perhaps Zelda was going to be in part 2...

As for this new Zelda, it is a BILLION times better than the old look.

Yes, the screen shots look a bit rank but watch it in action and it's the smoothest thing you've ever seen in a video game.

It's like playing a real animated cartoon.

And don't go thinking that it'll be all cute and sunny and fluffy...

There's no doubt that it'll have a very dark element to it.
Sun 30/09/01 at 19:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Batch64 wrote:
> You forgot a very important Nintendo hero, MarioBrothers

---------The Legend
> of Zelda------------

Link: The Hero of Time. He travels through time, through
> dimensions across sea, land and sky. He has a vast arsenal of weapons, he has
> the skills of several different heroes, he has swashbuckling experience to rival
> Zorro. He is easily one of the greatest Nintendo heroes EVER!!!

Yep, and then Nintendo go and ruin his image by making a crappy 3D cartoon-athon instead of a real adventure.
Sun 30/09/01 at 18:31
Regular
"Long Live Nintendo!"
You forgot a very important Nintendo hero, MarioBrothers

---------The Legend of Zelda------------

Link: The Hero of Time. He travels through time, through dimensions across sea, land and sky. He has a vast arsenal of weapons, he has the skills of several different heroes, he has swashbuckling experience to rival Zorro. He is easily one of the greatest Nintendo heroes EVER!!!
Sun 30/09/01 at 17:23
Regular
Welcome The Mario Brothers.
Sun 30/09/01 at 17:17
Regular
"I'm On Cloud 9!"
We Are Here To Talk About Are Nintendo Faves. Let's Begin.

------------------------Mario Bros.-------------------------
Meet The Only Plumbers Who Travel Through Pipes, Mario And Luigi! In Their Quest To Save Princess Peach From The Villainous Bowser, They Collect Coins, Find Powers From ? / ! Boxes. If Your New To Nintendo, These Guys Should Take You Through The Process.
Other Characters In Mario:
1. Yoshi
2. Toad
3. Koopa
4. Wario
5. King Koopa
6. Gourmet Guy
7. Kammy
8. Bob-Omb
9. Goomba
10. Spark
------------------------------------------------------------

------------------Fox McCloud-------------------------------
Fox McCloud, Leader Of The Starfox Crew, Has A Hefty Stock On Ammo. He's An Accurate, Crafty And Nippy Kind'a Character. He Can Get Into Trouble, But The Starfox Crew's Alway's Been Their For Him! For All You Space Lovers, This Is Your Guy.
Other Characters In Starwing:
1. Falco
2. Slippy
3. Peppy
All Together They Make The Starfox Crew.

-------------------Banjo And Kazooie------------------------
Banjo's A Honeybear, Kazooie's A Breegull And Together They Make A Great Team. They Kick Butt On Witches, Witch They Have Done Twice. This Is A Must For Any Gamer.

Bye Bye, For Now.
Part 2 Coming Soon!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.