GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What forums do you like best?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/09/01 at 22:10
Regular
In Order of Popularity:

The Future Of Gaming (Chat) - This is where I like to post what I want..... I like to call this place "Home"!

The Future Of Gaming (Prime Topics) - Serious Dav1d into action, GAD attempts go here!

Life, Sport and Football - Spurs Rule!.... *Cough* dont mention Man U! *Cough*

Web Design, PC, Internet & Freeola - I design websites for companies and like to visit here and help out whenever I can.

DVD, Movies, TV and Music - This seems to be pb territory! Has anyone else won a FAD here except for him?! :-)

Sony - PS1 & PS2 - Playstation is better than Nintendo..... capiche!

Game Ideas and Retro Games - Im not going to give my ideas, so that game makers can come on here and steal them!

Sega - Dreamcast - I dont have a Sega, I dont intend on getting one.... But Sonic Rules!

Microsoft - Xbox & Windows - Xbox of PS2? hmmmmmmmmm

Long, Interesting or Amusing Stories (Archive) - Long (zzzzzz) Interesting (U sure?) Amusing (*cough*)

Nintendo - GCube, GB, GBA & 64 - Good place to rip into nintys or start console wars topics! :-)

SR Site Bugs and Customer Service - hmmmm Cant say Ive been here before...
Sun 30/09/01 at 11:05
Regular
"always swirling"
there is only one SR page better than the fogs.

game a day!
Sun 30/09/01 at 11:01
Regular
""
I've just read the wole post! Spurs! Ha ha ha ha ha! Everton are the best 5-0 I just feel sorry for West Ham supporters! Spurs 3-0 up at half time but then 3-5 down at full time!
Sun 30/09/01 at 10:58
Regular
""
I only go on the both the FOG forums 'cos It takes ages to load up another forum! But this forum is defenetly the best!
Sun 30/09/01 at 10:57
Regular
"always swirling"
yes i must admit they are a bit dead.
this place is normaly buzzing so there is always somewhere to go.
Sun 30/09/01 at 10:52
Regular
"Wasting away"
lexus wrote:
> they're all good

Why how noble of you, but there must be atleast one that you don't enjoy. If you go into the games forums then you'll see just how dead it really is. And then you'll start to really appreciate this place. : - )
Sun 30/09/01 at 10:48
Regular
"I like cheese"
Erm...excuse me, but the WWF Forum is in the top 3 on popularity usually. It deserves to be in main topic.

Mine are: FOG (Prime and Chat,) WWF Forum and Life forum.
Sun 30/09/01 at 10:45
Regular
"always swirling"
they're all good
Sun 30/09/01 at 10:31
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
My favourites are FOG Chat and the Web Design forums.
Sun 30/09/01 at 10:29
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I've only ever been on FOG Chat/Prime, WWF and DVD Forum. I might go to that one TBN was on about, with the intelligent people.
Sun 30/09/01 at 10:19
Fog chat, Prime and the Sega forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.