GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What forums do you like best?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/09/01 at 22:10
Regular
In Order of Popularity:

The Future Of Gaming (Chat) - This is where I like to post what I want..... I like to call this place "Home"!

The Future Of Gaming (Prime Topics) - Serious Dav1d into action, GAD attempts go here!

Life, Sport and Football - Spurs Rule!.... *Cough* dont mention Man U! *Cough*

Web Design, PC, Internet & Freeola - I design websites for companies and like to visit here and help out whenever I can.

DVD, Movies, TV and Music - This seems to be pb territory! Has anyone else won a FAD here except for him?! :-)

Sony - PS1 & PS2 - Playstation is better than Nintendo..... capiche!

Game Ideas and Retro Games - Im not going to give my ideas, so that game makers can come on here and steal them!

Sega - Dreamcast - I dont have a Sega, I dont intend on getting one.... But Sonic Rules!

Microsoft - Xbox & Windows - Xbox of PS2? hmmmmmmmmm

Long, Interesting or Amusing Stories (Archive) - Long (zzzzzz) Interesting (U sure?) Amusing (*cough*)

Nintendo - GCube, GB, GBA & 64 - Good place to rip into nintys or start console wars topics! :-)

SR Site Bugs and Customer Service - hmmmm Cant say Ive been here before...
Sat 29/09/01 at 22:10
Regular
In Order of Popularity:

The Future Of Gaming (Chat) - This is where I like to post what I want..... I like to call this place "Home"!

The Future Of Gaming (Prime Topics) - Serious Dav1d into action, GAD attempts go here!

Life, Sport and Football - Spurs Rule!.... *Cough* dont mention Man U! *Cough*

Web Design, PC, Internet & Freeola - I design websites for companies and like to visit here and help out whenever I can.

DVD, Movies, TV and Music - This seems to be pb territory! Has anyone else won a FAD here except for him?! :-)

Sony - PS1 & PS2 - Playstation is better than Nintendo..... capiche!

Game Ideas and Retro Games - Im not going to give my ideas, so that game makers can come on here and steal them!

Sega - Dreamcast - I dont have a Sega, I dont intend on getting one.... But Sonic Rules!

Microsoft - Xbox & Windows - Xbox of PS2? hmmmmmmmmm

Long, Interesting or Amusing Stories (Archive) - Long (zzzzzz) Interesting (U sure?) Amusing (*cough*)

Nintendo - GCube, GB, GBA & 64 - Good place to rip into nintys or start console wars topics! :-)

SR Site Bugs and Customer Service - hmmmm Cant say Ive been here before...
Sat 29/09/01 at 22:14
Regular
"360: swfcman"
FOG chat

PS1 & PS2
Sat 29/09/01 at 22:15
Regular
"You've upset me"
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_threads.php?forumid=185

Is my favourite place on the entire Net :-D
Sat 29/09/01 at 22:16
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_threads.php?forumid=185

Is my favourite place on the entire Net :-D

Im guessing thats the World Longest Thread! :-)
Sat 29/09/01 at 22:28
Regular
"You've upset me"
Dav1d wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
>
>http://ukdiscussions.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? threadid=5387&forumid=185 ¤tsort=desc

Is my
> favourite place on the entire Net :-D

Im guessing thats the World Longest
> Thread! :-)

Uh huh :-D
Sat 29/09/01 at 22:37
Regular
"You Bum!!"
FOG and the Sony forum. Dont go anywhere else that much really
Sat 29/09/01 at 22:39
The Final Fantasy forum in the game forums, I love talking about the Final Fantasy games.

But I don't mind about which forum is best though, as long as there is a good topic in there, then I'm willing to post in it.
Sat 29/09/01 at 22:49
Regular
"Wasting away"
I also have FOG Chat on my screen when on the internet, then maybe I might open up another box and explore around the other forums, but when it comes to 3am I look around all of them so expect to see my name in all of them by 4am tonight. : - )
Sat 29/09/01 at 23:11
I prefer the FOG chat forum, although to be fair I prefered the FOG forums when they were only a single FOG forum. The FOG chat forum now suffers from a lot of spam, and the FOG prime suffers from a lack of posts!
Sat 29/09/01 at 23:14
Regular
Seifer wrote:
> as long as there is a good topic in there, then I'm willing to post in it.

----

So youre saying this topic is good then?!

Thanks! :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.