GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3 simpsons movies!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/09/01 at 20:39
Regular
I just hered that the cast of the simpsons have res-signed their roles and have signed up for 3 movies
Fri 05/10/01 at 19:40
thegreatone2 wrote:
> a simpsons movie would have to have a huge story (like homer winning $300million
> on the lottery? dunno if that's ever been done in the simpsons) and a couple of
> major character developments. maybe killing someone off like grandpa or mr
> burns.

That's right. It would have to be a pretty big plotline to sustain a whole movie. When they did Who shot Mr. Burns I thought that was a great idea, and they were really funny episodes as well.
Fri 05/10/01 at 19:19
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
my movie idea:

I will post my idea for a simpsons movie in the next few days.i had one,but most things had been done in the series.they have to get something fresh and new.

anyone got any plot ideas?
Thu 04/10/01 at 21:36
a simpsons movie would have to have a huge story (like homer winning $300million on the lottery? dunno if that's ever been done in the simpsons) and a couple of major character developments. maybe killing someone off like grandpa or mr burns.
Thu 04/10/01 at 17:18
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
maybe the episodes latly are bad as there concentration on the movies(s)

what about bevis and butthead - theres hardly anything on that program,mainly music videos.but the film was great.
well i thaught it was.
Thu 04/10/01 at 12:41
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
You'd have said that about Southpark, but the film is really funny....
Thu 04/10/01 at 00:09
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> Heck, I'd rather them all sign up for 3 more series, The Simpsons works best in
> 25 minute episodes, no drawn out storylines and the like.

Everytime you watch the simpsos theres always someting new thats what makes it so good a entire film may make it rather tiresome
Wed 03/10/01 at 22:28
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Papa Santos wrote:
> They're just not as funny as the earlier seasons.

I think the simpsons is still funny compared with the earlier seasons if not funnier. I'm unsure about a moive though, imagine if they decided to do a simpsons movie with real actors like the Flintstones film, now that would be bad.
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:48
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
All it means is that if they decide to do a movie one day, the voice actors are bound (as in "tied") to it.

In other words, if any of the vocal tallent decide to quit the show between now and a date where Fox decide they want Simpsons movies, the voice actors are legally obliged to do three films.

It does not mean that there will definitely be Simpsons movies.
Wed 03/10/01 at 18:17
Regular
well you won't know if the movies work until you see one!
Wed 03/10/01 at 17:16
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> Heck, I'd rather them all sign up for 3 more series, The Simpsons works best in
> 25 minute episodes, no drawn out storylines and the like.

Too right. Based on the most recent episodes, a Simpson movie would be a bad idea. They're just not as funny as the earlier seasons. And if they tried to stretch a joke for a whole 90 minutes (or so) I can see it becoming quickly tiresome and annoying.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.