GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3 simpsons movies!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/09/01 at 20:39
Regular
I just hered that the cast of the simpsons have res-signed their roles and have signed up for 3 movies
Sat 29/09/01 at 20:39
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I just hered that the cast of the simpsons have res-signed their roles and have signed up for 3 movies
Sun 30/09/01 at 09:37
Regular
"Whatever!"
Excellent - Its about time!!
Sun 30/09/01 at 15:15
Regular
Good!
Sun 30/09/01 at 17:55
Regular
CDouch wrote:
> I just hered that the cast of the simpsons have res-signed their roles and have
> signed up for 3 movies

I would like to know where you got this from and what is the URL (if possible).
THX
QZMD
Sun 30/09/01 at 20:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
sure.
i get it from the same place i get all my simpsons news and info.the simpsons source book.

www.frinky.com

the actual url which mentioned the movies is:

http://www.frinky.com/cgi- bin/miva?/miva/information/articles.mv+obj_id=267776

its at the bottem of the page.it doesnt actualy say they signed for 3 movies but they have agreed to them.

i suggest just going to the main page (www.frinky.com) and read all their news stories,theres some goodens.
Mon 01/10/01 at 09:22
Regular
"not dead"
Heck, I'd rather them all sign up for 3 more series, The Simpsons works best in 25 minute episodes, no drawn out storylines and the like.
Tue 02/10/01 at 21:37
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
not all doghnuts and waffles live up to the mmmmmmmm homer seal of aproval.
the simpsons are great.
Wed 03/10/01 at 17:16
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> Heck, I'd rather them all sign up for 3 more series, The Simpsons works best in
> 25 minute episodes, no drawn out storylines and the like.

Too right. Based on the most recent episodes, a Simpson movie would be a bad idea. They're just not as funny as the earlier seasons. And if they tried to stretch a joke for a whole 90 minutes (or so) I can see it becoming quickly tiresome and annoying.
Wed 03/10/01 at 18:17
Regular
well you won't know if the movies work until you see one!
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:48
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
All it means is that if they decide to do a movie one day, the voice actors are bound (as in "tied") to it.

In other words, if any of the vocal tallent decide to quit the show between now and a date where Fox decide they want Simpsons movies, the voice actors are legally obliged to do three films.

It does not mean that there will definitely be Simpsons movies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.