GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A waste of webspace."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 11:41
Regular
http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10037&mid=268630

god help the poor saps who pre-order.
Sun 10/08/03 at 15:14
Regular
"8==="
Oh and 'point and click' adventures really grate on me too..
Sun 10/08/03 at 15:14
Regular
"8==="
I have to say I hate platformers and railshooters the most.

With annoying time-limit games and most acradey pap games coming in a close second.
Sun 10/08/03 at 15:11
Regular
That's the big problem - the two types of games I hate the most: RTS' and war games.
Sun 10/08/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Rickoss wrote:
> PC games are complete
> crap.

Depends, GTA Vice City is superb, as is Raven Shield, C+C Generals, Viet Cong, Black Hawk Down, Rise Of Nations, Warcraft 3....
Sun 10/08/03 at 14:59
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Come the release of N5 or whatever it is, and seeing as I'll by then
> (hopefully) be fully employed, then I'll be back to Nintendo if they
> have the games.

With Too Human scheduled as a release title, as well as possibly Metroid Prime 2, it should hopefully have a great launch with some Killer App titles the GameCube's launch lacked, except maybe Monkey Ball and Star Wars, although many would say they're not essential titles.
Sun 10/08/03 at 14:57
Regular
If I didn't keep buying GameCube games instead of saving my money I'd much rather get games for GameCube and XBox, PC games are complete crap.
Sun 10/08/03 at 13:40
Regular
Been playing Halo multiplayer again.

I'm telling you it can't be beat!
Sun 10/08/03 at 13:38
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
At the end of the day I'm saying I like the Xbox, it has the kind of games I want to play - the pile I own for it is testament to that, it has Live - which I'm growing to like now and will definitely renew, and it has the future titles I want.

I can't afford to keep an Xbox, GC and PC going with new titles, hence I chose to lose GC because it's the one with the least games which interests me now. I'm not saying every game on GC is crap, just that I think Nintendo needs to rethink it's approach to Europe.

Come the release of N5 or whatever it is, and seeing as I'll by then (hopefully) be fully employed, then I'll be back to Nintendo if they have the games.
Sun 10/08/03 at 13:27
Regular
But Rare made that.

And Luigi's Mansion is good, very entertaining. Mario Party is guff though, Wario World is alright but dissapointing for a Treasure game. Haven't played the other one.
Sun 10/08/03 at 13:26
Regular
Can you FEEL the love?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.