GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wow!! Holy s*#t its good"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 12:32
Regular
I got my X box and I was absolutely amazed the graphics are amazing and the sound is brilliant. I am so pleased with it. I got Halo, Moto GP2, oddworlds munch oddyse (it came with the console) and then i bought Chase, Amped and Rally fusion. They are all good games and i like my x box so much better than my ps2.
Sun 10/08/03 at 12:32
Regular
I got my X box and I was absolutely amazed the graphics are amazing and the sound is brilliant. I am so pleased with it. I got Halo, Moto GP2, oddworlds munch oddyse (it came with the console) and then i bought Chase, Amped and Rally fusion. They are all good games and i like my x box so much better than my ps2.
Sun 10/08/03 at 12:34
Regular
"My head hurts"
X-box controller is more of a keyboard.
Sun 10/08/03 at 12:36
Regular
What's Chase like?
Sun 10/08/03 at 12:49
Regular
Chase is like the version of Stuntman on PS2 but not as good. Its still a fun game but it does get a bit annoying when you can do some of the objectives, cos tghaey are quite hard. But i got it for £12 and i recon that that is way worth it. Its a pretty fun game It has the career mode where you can unlock scenes and do them. In this you can unlock cars for multiplayer and challange mode. Challange mode is where you challange yourself. You select a time limit the challange you want and do it, then you have to try and beat it for fun. CHallanges include distance jumping of ramps (how many busses you can jump and stunt points (do stunts and get points). Multiplayer has three seperate challanges to challange each other with. Hit and run, basically a game of it. Stunt challange, do stunts get points, the highest point holder wins. And a rac thing which i haven't unlocked yet. Over all its quite good. And to the other guy who said that the controller is more like a keyboard. I got the small one which is so much eaisier to use than the big one and i think the controller is better than others for other consoles.
Sun 10/08/03 at 13:42
Regular
"Remember me?"
Glad you're pleased with your XBox, mate. I recommend either Burnout 2 or Jet Set Radio Future as your next purchase as they're both excellent. And are you planning on getting XBox Live any time soon? If so, Midtown Madness 3, Unreal Championship and Return to Castle Wolfenstein would be good games to go for also.
Sun 10/08/03 at 14:16
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
N¡¢k wrote:
> X-box controller is more of a keyboard.

What with having two more buttons than a PS2 pad and all....
Sun 10/08/03 at 15:38
Regular
"8==="
Don't forget it's actually usable.
Sun 10/08/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Remember me?"
Even the normal mammoth sized XBox pad is more usable than a PS2 one.
Sun 10/08/03 at 17:09
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Glad you're happy with your XBox. ;-) Theres plenty of games that you'll enjoy playing and if you look around you should find plenty of them going pretty cheap. :-)
Sun 10/08/03 at 17:33
Regular
"Oops..."
If u like sport games then u should try Madden 2003, because its soooooooooooo addictive and fun, especially multiplayer! It's quite hard to find if you don't use SR though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.