GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 sucks-true or false?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/09/01 at 14:24
Regular
Who else thinks that the PS2 sucks. It has great potential but there aren't many original games coming out. The games coming out for it are basically old games with improved graphics.

The only companies that are making original games are Nintendo and Sega. There are going to be plenty of original titles on the Nintendo Gamecube. I mean just take these games for example, Luigi's Mansion, Monkey Ball, Chu Chu Rocket and The Legend of Zelda (with it's disney type graphics), just to name a few and they are all from Nintendo and Sega.

So basically the PS2 has one original game and that's Crazy Taxi, which is from Sega. And that is why the PS2 sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 29/09/01 at 15:02
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Wait a minute.

The PS2 doesn't suck, it's the developers. They make all the bad stuff for it, not the PS2.

But then, it isn't all bad.
Sat 29/09/01 at 14:58
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
The PS2 dosn't suck it does lots of other things but dosn't have the ability to suck. Hoovers can so maybe a special attachment would be required to make the PS2 suck.

On a serious note. It dosn't suck and anyone with knowlege about the internal architecture and how it is pieced together will agree. You may not like it as you are a ninty or other but with all that aside it is a well put together console with the ability to allow developers to do anything they want.
Sat 29/09/01 at 14:52
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
The PS2 isn't bad enough to suck, but I still hate it.
Sat 29/09/01 at 14:48
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Resvilfan wrote:
> no offense or anything but you don't know what your talking about :-)

Took the words right out of my..... possible post!
Sat 29/09/01 at 14:45
Regular
"Back For Good"
no offense or anything but you don't know what your talking about :-)
Sat 29/09/01 at 14:45
Regular
True PS2 is bad
Sat 29/09/01 at 14:39
Regular
"Back For Good"
AI's a dimwit pure and simple, He's called Awsome AI because well you know how tiny dogs get called hercules, same thing here :-D
Sat 29/09/01 at 14:35
Don't let AI suck you in!!!!!

If you join the argument, you become him.

Sploog!!!!!!!!!
Sat 29/09/01 at 14:34
Regular
"Back For Good"
whatever you say AI :-)
Sat 29/09/01 at 14:30
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Oh yeah, the PS2 is so crap and there are no origanal games, i mean, we have all seen Devil May Cry, jak and Daxter, red Fraction,and loads more before havent we.

Note: Extreme Carcasm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.