GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire>>Your teams"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire'.
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:53
Regular
Hi everybody!
(Hi doctor Nick!)
I was just wondering what other people's teams are on these 2 great games. Mine is:
Gyarados lvl 30
Combusken lvl 31
Spheal lvl 29
Wailmer lvl 33
Swellow lvl 29
Pelipper lvl 37

I am up to the gym in Lilycove City, but I haven't gone in yet because I've been doing contests - I've got a Barboach but I'm stuck on the master rank contest. My pokemon can win the appeal round, but not the 1st round, and it wont eat any more Pokeblocks!

The reason my Pelipper is such high level is because I got a bit carried away on the flying gym and only used my Pelipper and it's shock wave that I taught it. That was such a good move early on in the game!

Post your teams and help create a competition of the best team!
Wed 13/08/03 at 00:53
"Uzi Lover"
Whats the tips to catch this Grouden bloke without a Master Ball?

I've burned it and tried catching it with total minimum life a number of times. I then done the same thing when it was asleep...alot. I then loaded myself up with timer balls and threw them at it like it were some kind of fairground game, but still, no luck.

It's starting to annoy me to be honest.

Oh, and all your teams suck. You should see mine once I catch that thing. Like total roar man.

I don't catch Female Pokemon. I only have Men. No cute ones either, only cool or tough big massive ones. Ones that roar like a Dinosaur.

The most cutest looking one in my squad was Marshtomp and I got worried. Then it evolved and I'm like, fine man, stay there, you can stay there if you like now you look like a Gremlin.

Oh, and HM's, you can't delete them which makes me want to headbutt a wall.
Tue 12/08/03 at 22:42
"The Will of D."
I didn't either except to look at what levels they evolve and learn certain moves at.
Tue 12/08/03 at 16:27
Regular
I didn't use a pokemon guide/walkthrough at all.
Tue 12/08/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Oops..."
Didn't mean to post that twice, hehheh, or in Poke-speak:fufufufufu.
Tue 12/08/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Oops..."
Who here uses the game guides or walkthroughs for Ruby and Sapphire? I don't, but it's useful to know what levels Pokemon learn moves, which might make me get it.
Tue 12/08/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Oops..."
Who here uses the game guides or walkthroughs for Ruby and Sapphire? I don't, but it's useful to know what levels Pokemon learn moves.
Tue 12/08/03 at 16:24
Regular
I did.
Tue 12/08/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Oops..."
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> You get to go there when you've beaten the elite Four. And what's
> strange about a Lv65 Linoone?

Read below...
You must have posted that just after me!
Regular
Well, your post below told me.
Regular
You get to go there when you've beaten the elite Four. And what's strange about a Lv65 Linoone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.