GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bye People....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/08/03 at 13:59
Regular
Well i think i have enough now. I've really enjoyed posting topics and reading most of your reply's on here, some have been funny, some have been very informative, so thanks. I've decided to stop posting here for numourous reason's, many of you should understand that i just wanted to be on these forums, to talk about my fav hobby and that's Nintendo and the Gamecube, i didn't come on here to be picked on and i don't really want to waste my time posting topics and then being slated over stupid things and that's happening alot! It might sound like it's really bothering me, it does but i don't worry about it etc.. or loose sleep over it, it just really annoys me that some people have the cheek to do it!

Well Goodbye everyone, i don't want to leave worrying about what people will reply like, so i just want to say that all of you are pretty cool even if we have had disagreements, enjoy your Gamecube's and well done for picking the best one even though most haven't realised it yet.

Thanks again and goodbye :)
Mon 11/08/03 at 20:32
Regular
Ah well, the forum's been pretty lame for the past.. ohh, ages.
I can see why you wouldn't have much to stay for.

Hope it all works out for you, life and such.
Mon 11/08/03 at 20:26
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Take it like a MAN m.o.t
>
> And there is something called "exaggeration" you know...
Mon 11/08/03 at 18:02
Regular
Take it like a MAN m.o.t

And there is something called "exxageration" you know...
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:55
Regular
m.o.t wrote:

> See what i mean? I said i'm leaving once and decided to come back,
> this is my second time, you go way over the top with your number's
> don't you?

Do you seriously think he was trying to give the exact figures there?

> You've just gave me more reason's to leave,

What, like you're stupid and can't differentiate between a joke and when someone's being serious?

this is
> officially my final post see ya guys (the one's worth talking too) ;)

You mean the one's who managed to cut their posts down into monosyballic grunts so you understand them?

Oh and yes, I just gave you even more reasons to leave. Aren't I generous?
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:19
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Jeez.
>
> If people annoy you - Just ignore them. Or retaliate.
>
> You've said like 500 times that you are thinking of leaving...

See what i mean? I said i'm leaving once and decided to come back, this is my second time, you go way over the top with your number's don't you? You've just gave me more reason's to leave, this is officially my final post see ya guys (the one's worth talking too) ;)
Mon 11/08/03 at 15:31
Regular
Jeez.

If people annoy you - Just ignore them. Or retaliate.

You've said like 500 times that you are thinking of leaving...
Mon 11/08/03 at 15:00
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Who slated him?
Mon 11/08/03 at 14:50
Regular
Give him a week.
Mon 11/08/03 at 14:02
Regular
Don't leave on my account the line "it was only a joke" comes to mind and "you're taking what I say far too seriously" also springs to mind.
Mon 11/08/03 at 13:59
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Well i think i have enough now. I've really enjoyed posting topics and reading most of your reply's on here, some have been funny, some have been very informative, so thanks. I've decided to stop posting here for numourous reason's, many of you should understand that i just wanted to be on these forums, to talk about my fav hobby and that's Nintendo and the Gamecube, i didn't come on here to be picked on and i don't really want to waste my time posting topics and then being slated over stupid things and that's happening alot! It might sound like it's really bothering me, it does but i don't worry about it etc.. or loose sleep over it, it just really annoys me that some people have the cheek to do it!

Well Goodbye everyone, i don't want to leave worrying about what people will reply like, so i just want to say that all of you are pretty cool even if we have had disagreements, enjoy your Gamecube's and well done for picking the best one even though most haven't realised it yet.

Thanks again and goodbye :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.