GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Releases Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/08/03 at 13:14
Regular
So, the season to be emptying the bank account and credit card is rapidly approaching upon on us, as the summer weather disappears it's replaced by the glow from tv screens showing the latest games.

Unless someone memorised them, I'd say there is far too many new releases for Xbox to remember for the run up to Christmas.

So, what have you all got on preorder (don't say where from) and what are you most looking forward to ?

At the moment I've got Soul Calibur 2, Ghost Recon Island Thunder, Conflict Desert Storm 2 and Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic preordered and the other ones I want are Otogi, Project Gotham 2 and...hmm forgot.

Seeing as we all like different games then we can kickstart each others memories or maybe learn of a game we don't no about.

A lightly lame topic, but we're not exactly overflowing in here y'know ?
Fri 15/08/03 at 13:20
Regular
I have'nt got any games on pre-order - But I will be getting the following: -

KOTOR
Otogi
Need for speed underground
Ghost recon - Island thunder (Do we need the original game to play it?)
Proect Gotham 2

Theres loads more - Them ones just spring to mind.

I've got a few games to catch up on - Seeing as i'm selling some items soon I might get some extra cash.

*wink*
Fri 15/08/03 at 13:14
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
So, the season to be emptying the bank account and credit card is rapidly approaching upon on us, as the summer weather disappears it's replaced by the glow from tv screens showing the latest games.

Unless someone memorised them, I'd say there is far too many new releases for Xbox to remember for the run up to Christmas.

So, what have you all got on preorder (don't say where from) and what are you most looking forward to ?

At the moment I've got Soul Calibur 2, Ghost Recon Island Thunder, Conflict Desert Storm 2 and Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic preordered and the other ones I want are Otogi, Project Gotham 2 and...hmm forgot.

Seeing as we all like different games then we can kickstart each others memories or maybe learn of a game we don't no about.

A lightly lame topic, but we're not exactly overflowing in here y'know ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.