GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 3 details"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Sat 16/08/03 at 19:20
Regular
Since finding out that Winning Eleven 7 will be exactly the same as Pro Evo 3, I thought I’d bring you some details about it.

New trick moves, such as Zidane’s 360 turn which can be performed by anyone, the fakies are still in there with more variations and a sort of over-head flick, these Moves can be seen here http://www.newstarsoccer.com/html/we7_master_class.htm . They can be performed using the analogue stick, but don’t fret, manual pass is still there.

A “Liberio Grande” mode has now been implemented, where you choose to be 1 person of the team, a lot of fun apparently.

The “Enemy” AI can evolve, supposedly meaning that it’ll learn how you play.

80% of the animations have been re-done, so you don’t hit a 30-yard screamer the same as you hit a tap in.

The referee now plays advantage, when this happens there is a little icon of a ref with his hands down signalling the advantage. But the home/away will affect the ref’s decisions.

No more “Oranges001” fake names will now be used.

Now there’s a WE Shop (Likely to be re-named PE Shop) where you can buy stadiums, hair-styles, more options for edit mode, faster gameplay, the Adidas Tricolor ball which will most likely be removed due to the WE= Adidas and PES= Umbro

4 teams have been licensed, AC Milan, Parma, Lazio and Roma, it is yet to be knows whether these will be carried into PES3, but it is reported that Konami are chasing other teams for their kits during the wait until PES3

The crowd will leave the stadium as the game progresses if you’re doing a Sunderland. Their clothing will also change depending on the weather, the crowd noise is also much more lively, like the World Cup in Japan.

There will be 20 stadiums in total, new ones include:-
Stamford Bridge,
Stadio Delle Alpi,
Stadio Olympico,
Sapporo Dome,
Anfield

Official names and kit for South Korea (!!!)

The Master league has been redone, 64 teams divided into 4 divisions, depending on their location, theres now a player search function

Players can now get bandages for injuries on their legs and head, they also drink water to replenish energy.

New sequence before Penalties, which shows the player placing the ball on the spot, this has been seen with Roberto Baggio and Beckham

No more of that crappy shirt tugging when 2 opposion players clash.

You can name your cursor instead of P1 or P2 etc.

And Finally, crossing is harder and less accurate when performed whilst running.
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Do they have the real player's name's and kits??
Wed 01/10/03 at 13:52
Regular
"es argh"
Anything to do?

All I know is that they're called Old Firm Blue and (Presumably) Old Firm Green
Tue 30/09/03 at 23:54
"I love yo... lamp."
Does it have anything to do with Rangers or Celtic in it?
Tue 30/09/03 at 23:48
Regular
"es argh"
This game rules!

So addictive, must sleep...
Sat 27/09/03 at 17:15
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
Libero Grande... class.
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:20
Regular
"es argh"
***MAJOR SHOCKAGE***

:O:O:O

Apparantly PES3'll have "MOST" of the top european teams, to quote someone on another forum

"yip ur right m8 but i found it in PSM2 issue 39 page 22.
it compares FIFA,PRO EVO 3,TIF 2004,CLUB FOOTBALL.

and under the TEAMS heading this is what it says about PES3.

"The number of clubs should be bolstered to 64 with all top Euro teams officially licensed. Yes." "

Can anyone confirm???
Fri 19/09/03 at 22:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
In PES4 Konami should just spend a little bit of money and get all the correct licensing, all real team names, and every real player, as well as all the teams from the top leagues in each country.

Keep the gameplay the same (with the necessary minor improvements) and just get all the licensing FIFA has, and you've got the ultimate football game.

Oh, and they could throw a little cash into advertising as well - Pro Evo games usually do relatively well at the start without adverts, but they really need some TV, cinema, billboard and magazine presence to keep up with FIFA this time.
Fri 19/09/03 at 18:27
Regular
"es argh"
Well they're only starting with PES3.

Plus there could be more...
Thu 18/09/03 at 23:30
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Why arent there any licensed England teams?

Surely the likes if...( and i hate to say this as much as anyone) Man Utd and Arsenal are held in higher regard than Parma and Feyenoord.

For me anyway.
Thu 18/09/03 at 22:21
Regular
"es argh"
***YAY!!!***

2 new liscensed teams from WE7...

AC Milan
Parma
Lazio
Roma
Juventus *POINTS*
Feyenoord *POINTS*
S Korea
Japan

GO KONAMI!

We're getting there, FIFA wont have a chance soon...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.