GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sale, Splinter Cell: £20"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell'.
Sun 17/08/03 at 01:13
Regular
Hey all. Right I’m trying to sell Splinter Cell for GameCube now. Its in amazing condition, with manuals etc etc. Item would be send 1st/2nd class recorded depending on how much it would be.

Disc is in spanking condition, no scratches or anything. I'm trying to sell because I completed it basically!

Looking for £20, that includes P&P.

Thanks for your time,

-GasMask
Mon 18/08/03 at 09:55
Regular
I got Star Wars : Rogue Leader free with a voucher out of NOM.
Mon 18/08/03 at 14:58
Regular
"8==="
*shrugs* I still want rid of it.
Mon 18/08/03 at 15:13
GasMask, Ali's changed the GAD for me so I can buy Splinter Cell off you if you want.
Tue 19/08/03 at 15:14
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Right, do you have MSN? Or yahoo? Or just an email address that and we can talk there :o)

[email protected]

Thats mine. I'll be on about 11ish tonight if you want to get online then that would be great.
Tue 19/08/03 at 15:17
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
People that sell games they complete are silly.

*Scowls at EVERYONE*

I play them over and over again.
Tue 19/08/03 at 15:54
I do it all the time, saves clogging up my shelf space. See, magazines just don't have the same marketing appeal.
Tue 19/08/03 at 16:18
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Why not just get/make a bigger shelf? I refuse to get rid of a game merely because of a lack of shelf space. Isn't that sorta giving up the fight a bit prematurely? :0|
Tue 19/08/03 at 16:20
Have you seen my room? There's no more room for any more shelves. And I only tend to sell games that I know won't interest me anymore if I replay it again - it's surprising how dull you find a game after completion. MGS2 is a perfect example.
Tue 19/08/03 at 16:39
Regular
"8==="
Some games you don't want to play again once you've completed them.

Like The Sims. Not enough replay value in it.
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:14
You can't really complete the Sims... but it's repetitive anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.