GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need for Speed: Underground"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Need for Speed: Underground'.
Sun 17/08/03 at 13:29
Regular
This game looks the mutts. It's the game i've been dreaming of for yonks! I am a major modded-car fanatic. Next year i'll be getting a nice little peugeot 106 and modding the fook outta it. 17" alloys, 12" subwoofers, loads of ICE,lowered suspension, front and back spoilers, new bodykit etc.

Enough of that - Back onto the topic of the game. Apparently it looks as if you are able to actually modify your car in its appearance/performance. How cool is that! Giving the car spoilers, new exhausts, alloys, custom paint-work. Its like a man's wet-dream without the stickyness.

'You can add decals; create and layer vinyl schemes; change the front and rear bumper; add skirts, spoilers, and scoops; choose between a regular hood and a carbon-fiber hood; and even change the color of the neon underneath the car. You can also make various performance adjustments to your car by changing the engine, nitrous, tires, brakes, and more. There's an insane level of customization in the game, but Electronic Arts wanted to make sure that the vehicles were actually representative of the kind of cars that modern street racers use.'

Fook me!

Who else is looking forward to this excellent looking title?

*drools*
Sun 17/08/03 at 13:42
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm certainly looking forward to it, I'm quite a fan of modded cars myself. And to be able to change almost anything on the cars is brilliant and they do look good graphically, so the detail should be excellent.

There's only one thing that's kinda worrying me, on the demo I saw, the Supra in it didn't exactly sound too good, but then again it wasn't modified in any way. So hopefully the cars will sound a bit madder when souped up.
Sun 17/08/03 at 13:33
Regular
"\\"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Fook me!

ooooh yeah baby.

Sounds good.
Sun 17/08/03 at 13:29
Regular
This game looks the mutts. It's the game i've been dreaming of for yonks! I am a major modded-car fanatic. Next year i'll be getting a nice little peugeot 106 and modding the fook outta it. 17" alloys, 12" subwoofers, loads of ICE,lowered suspension, front and back spoilers, new bodykit etc.

Enough of that - Back onto the topic of the game. Apparently it looks as if you are able to actually modify your car in its appearance/performance. How cool is that! Giving the car spoilers, new exhausts, alloys, custom paint-work. Its like a man's wet-dream without the stickyness.

'You can add decals; create and layer vinyl schemes; change the front and rear bumper; add skirts, spoilers, and scoops; choose between a regular hood and a carbon-fiber hood; and even change the color of the neon underneath the car. You can also make various performance adjustments to your car by changing the engine, nitrous, tires, brakes, and more. There's an insane level of customization in the game, but Electronic Arts wanted to make sure that the vehicles were actually representative of the kind of cars that modern street racers use.'

Fook me!

Who else is looking forward to this excellent looking title?

*drools*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.