GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Epilepsy on XBox."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/08/03 at 00:12
Regular
Got The House of the Dead III today. I was worried that all that flashing that appears on-screen (which is apparently necessary... God knows why) every time you pull the trigger was going to induce severely painful headaches for me, like Confidential Mission did on the Dreamcast (luckily, I never bought that). But so far my zombie busting's been pretty much migraine free.

Also, how come I never heard about the House of the Dead movie preview being on the game disc? I watched it and the movie does look like it'll be worth seeing, if only to compare it to the game and annoy cinema-goers with your "that never happened in the game!!!" rantings... along with the obligatory chucking of the popcorn/sweets/drink at the people in front of you.

Anyway. Good game. I shall review it soon.

*flies off "on patrol"*
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Do you think it's hard to hit the top left corner one ? Or is it just me being fatigued after hours hunting around Nottingham.
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:22
Hey Belldandy, can you update my eBay thingy please?
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:53
Regular
Yep, will do, can you do the same for me ? Don't know if you have already, usually I only leave feedback once it's left for me.
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:55
Regular
Just done it :)
Tue 26/08/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Remember me?"
Belldandy wrote:
> Do you think it's hard to hit the top left corner one ?

...no.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.