GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Epilepsy on XBox."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/08/03 at 00:12
Regular
Got The House of the Dead III today. I was worried that all that flashing that appears on-screen (which is apparently necessary... God knows why) every time you pull the trigger was going to induce severely painful headaches for me, like Confidential Mission did on the Dreamcast (luckily, I never bought that). But so far my zombie busting's been pretty much migraine free.

Also, how come I never heard about the House of the Dead movie preview being on the game disc? I watched it and the movie does look like it'll be worth seeing, if only to compare it to the game and annoy cinema-goers with your "that never happened in the game!!!" rantings... along with the obligatory chucking of the popcorn/sweets/drink at the people in front of you.

Anyway. Good game. I shall review it soon.

*flies off "on patrol"*
Tue 26/08/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Remember me?"
Belldandy wrote:
> Do you think it's hard to hit the top left corner one ?

...no.
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Just done it :)
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:53
Regular
Yep, will do, can you do the same for me ? Don't know if you have already, usually I only leave feedback once it's left for me.
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:22
Hey Belldandy, can you update my eBay thingy please?
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:15
Regular
Do you think it's hard to hit the top left corner one ? Or is it just me being fatigued after hours hunting around Nottingham.
Tue 26/08/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Remember me?"
Yeah, you hit the one in the centre then the one that appears in the top left corner.
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:39
Regular
Dark Mark - yknow the bit where you calibrate the gun, you first shoot at the centre of the target in the middle of the screen yeah ? Then do you get a target to aim at in the top left of the screen ?

Just got it today and it seems hard to hit that top left target, but even without hitting it the gun seems accurate - had to get the Madcatz green one because out of ALL the stores in Nottingham, supposedly the best place to shop after London, NO ONE had any other gun, in fact the only way I could get the game was because the guy in front of me traded it in at Another World.
Sun 24/08/03 at 19:11
"Lemon eyewash"
the only gave me a seizure is army men on the PS1 *shudders*
Sun 24/08/03 at 18:49
Regular
"Laughingstock"
True. But my Fifa prejudice runs so deep that to be open-minded for one minute would take an act of will so powerful that my head would drop off.

I've been sucked-in to many of the past installments only to be let down by their utter crapness, so I can't even contemplate giving the new one a try.
Sun 24/08/03 at 17:29
Regular
Black Glove wrote:
> I do - read people's reviews that is.
> Just off the top of my head, I remember reading Edgy's FIFA review in
> sheer disbelieve that he actually thought it was good.

Fifa 2003 is a brilliant game - as opposed to Fifa 2002 World Cup which is utter toss.

Just because its an official Fifa game, it doesn't automatically make it bad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.