GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bit quiet in here today.... Let's have a YH QotD!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/09/01 at 12:26
Regular
Ok, reasonably serious one today for a change.

Here it is:

If you are doing an activity or something. Anything. Could be playing football, or doing maths at school, whatever.

If the activity is split up into three groups:

Lower, middle, upper.

Do you think it's better to be the daddy in the middl group, or be at the bottom of the upper group, if you see what I mean.

Would you be the best in the middle group, so everyone looks up to you and gives you respect, or should you go to the upper group, and be the worst person in the upper group?

Thoughts.
Thu 27/09/01 at 20:49
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I always thought great minds would spell 'alike' as one word.
Thu 27/09/01 at 20:46
M16 wrote:
> I woudl like to be top dog in middle.

Same here. Great minds think a like.
Thu 27/09/01 at 20:40
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I woudl like to be top dog in middle.
Thu 27/09/01 at 20:38
I would be in middle. Not too competitive and if it was footie I would just go round all of the "middle" guys.
Thu 27/09/01 at 20:33
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Middle. Don't know why.
Thu 27/09/01 at 20:06
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Middle group.

I thrive on being able to be better than people at something. It spurs me on to stay that way. If I was in the top group, I'd lose interest and flounder.
Thu 27/09/01 at 12:55
I'd be the bottom in the top group, then work my way up to the top position. From there, the world would be mine, I'd abandon all grouping systems except one.
Those that are me and those that aren't. Those that are me would be treated as superior beings and everyone else woul be equal.

What a world!
Thu 27/09/01 at 12:46
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I would rather be worst in the top group (you would still be better than the other groups) and you would have people who are better than you that you can learn from and improve.
Thu 27/09/01 at 12:42
Regular
To be honest, I don't care, as I'm not in a position such as this.

I just wondered what YOU all would do, if you were in that place.

Would you stay in the middle group, and be "The Man"? Or would you go in the top group and try and push yourself to get better?
Thu 27/09/01 at 12:38
"Darkness, always"
Your answers lack strategy.

Maybe you put allow yourself to remain in the bottom of the upper echelon merely because it suits your purposes better than being in the middle band.

Maybe although being in the bottom of the top is a comfortable propostion to you, the middle band requires observation.

Totally case sensitive, and depends totally on circumstances.

As such, I cannot offer an answer, and neither should anyone else unless they are moronic buffoons who react to every situation in the same manner without regard for the circumstances in which they find themselves.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.