GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone submitting times for NGC's "im the best""

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/09/01 at 09:59
Regular
Iam interested in peoples times for the goldeneye section and the f zero x section, and also has anyone got a time quicker than 16 secs on princess's slide on mario, because it think its impossible.
Fri 28/09/01 at 18:36
Regular
in skill club they expect you to get a time of less than 13 seconds on the princess' slide. in the last one you had to get 53 seconds on death race on f-zero X!
Fri 28/09/01 at 18:01
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
It's impossible to jump the wall with anyone but Toad.

It is possible but every lap needs to be perfect
Fri 28/09/01 at 13:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Strafex wrote:
> The Skill Club challenges are pretty easy this time round.

I've done 5 of
> them (6 as soon as I borrow Mario Tennis) without any trouble (the Goldeneye one
> took 3 turns to accomplish but otherwise...).

Perfect Dark, Mario Kart and
> F-Zero X challenges are impossible though.
Anyone pulled off these?

Nope, i borrowed mario kart for a week, and i still couldnt get the time, i think my best was about 10 secs behind the target time. And im not gonna even attempt the perfect dark one.
Fri 28/09/01 at 13:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
mace wrote:
> I've done a few of the challenges but can't be bothered to send them in. I have
> won Mickeys speedway challenge and won a controller, but it was tacky. I also
> sent in scores for the banjo-tooie challenge, and they were higher than the
> winner's, but for some reason I didn't win. I'm focusing on the 'win a
> dvd-gamecube' compo. I sent in great entry, but im not telling in fear of
> someone copying. Hope I win.

Cool, im gonna enter as well, im going to do a film poster of luigis mansion, what did you do? a poster, script or what?
Fri 28/09/01 at 10:24
Regular
The Skill Club challenges are pretty easy this time round.

I've done 5 of them (6 as soon as I borrow Mario Tennis) without any trouble (the Goldeneye one took 3 turns to accomplish but otherwise...).

Perfect Dark, Mario Kart and F-Zero X challenges are impossible though.
Anyone pulled off these?
Fri 28/09/01 at 00:10
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I want to send in my excitebike time but they dont do this challenge.

Oh and ive beaten some of the times in magazines before but I just never send them in
Thu 27/09/01 at 19:07
Regular
"who da man???"
I've done a few of the challenges but can't be bothered to send them in. I have won Mickeys speedway challenge and won a controller, but it was tacky. I also sent in scores for the banjo-tooie challenge, and they were higher than the winner's, but for some reason I didn't win. I'm focusing on the 'win a dvd-gamecube' compo. I sent in great entry, but im not telling in fear of someone copying. Hope I win.
Thu 27/09/01 at 18:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Strafex wrote:
> No, but look at the NGC issue "I'm the best" page.

They were
> impressed with a guy who'd got a 1,000,000 score with 11 of Smash Brothers
> characters and a total of 13,600,000 points.

Well I have got 1,000,000 with
> ALL 12 characters including that weakling Jiggly Puff and a total score of
> 13,800,000.

NOW who's the best?

Yeah i think its you, anyway they have a time of 2'45 on the death race (or something like that) my best time is 45 seconds!
Thu 27/09/01 at 10:27
Regular
No, but look at the NGC issue "I'm the best" page.

They were impressed with a guy who'd got a 1,000,000 score with 11 of Smash Brothers characters and a total of 13,600,000 points.

Well I have got 1,000,000 with ALL 12 characters including that weakling Jiggly Puff and a total score of 13,800,000.

NOW who's the best?
Thu 27/09/01 at 09:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Iam interested in peoples times for the goldeneye section and the f zero x section, and also has anyone got a time quicker than 16 secs on princess's slide on mario, because it think its impossible.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.