GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did you see Star Trek Night?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/09/01 at 19:00
Regular
I watched it.
Wed 03/10/01 at 07:38
Regular
Unlucky.
Mon 01/10/01 at 22:20
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Mystique wrote:
> it wasnt anything special
more or less the same as the one they showed 5 years
> ago for the 30th anniversary

but god knows how the voyager episode won i
> think they should have used Timeless that was the best voyager episode

wo
> dude that means you could watch the premier of Enterprise!!!!!!!!! like
> tonight!!!!

I would have liked to have seen most of the things on premier night, unfortunately some idiots smashed up the hall's television and so I tried to find somewhere else to watch it or any thing else (I caught 5 mins of the new ER season) but my "friend" decided he wanted to watch a film called Tommy Boy.
I haven't properly watched television since the day before labor day weekend which was almost a month ago I think.
Sun 30/09/01 at 18:38
Regular
Leave me alone.
Sun 30/09/01 at 17:54
Regular
Yeah EXCACTLY.
Sun 30/09/01 at 17:31
Regular
EXCACTLY
Thu 27/09/01 at 22:09
"The pen is mightier"
The_Vottanator wrote:
> Oh now come on. It was still about whales and it had nothing to do with any
> starships. No warp drive, no ridiculously long words, it just wasn't Star Trek.

Who said Star Trek has to be just about that...????
Thu 27/09/01 at 21:54
Regular
it wasnt anything special
more or less the same as the one they showed 5 years ago for the 30th anniversary

but god knows how the voyager episode won i think they should have used Timeless that was the best voyager episode

wo dude that means you could watch the premier of Enterprise!!!!!!!!! like tonight!!!!
Thu 27/09/01 at 21:23
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I thought they might have a trek night eventually, I would have picked the ds9 episode where they go to the enterprise and the tribbles are there.
Yes I do know that was shown but I missed the whole thing because I'm in the USA at the moment.

was the rest of the night of star trek any good?
Thu 27/09/01 at 19:03
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah well I didn't see the first 20 minutes.

:)
Thu 27/09/01 at 18:59
Regular
they warp back into the 80s

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.