GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soul Calibur 2 and F Zero GX reviews"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Tue 26/08/03 at 15:29
Regular
Just been browsing the web and came upon a few reviews of these two highly anticipated games. Firstly IGN has given F Zero a 9.3 which I think is an excellent score. Next Gamespot gave it 8.6 which is still a great score because I believe Gamespot are a little tight with their scores. (They game Mario Sunshine a 8.0! for crying out loud!) They also gave Soul Calibur 2 a 8.5 which is a much higher score than I thought it would get. And finally IGN gave the fighter an great 9.2! Anyway just thought I'd inform you.

And also I will be going to the Nintendo bus thing on Thursday and playing Pikmin 2, Mario Kart, Soul Calibur 2, F Zero GX and possibly 1080 and a few GBA games hopefully. Whatever I play I will give an in depth opinion of how the games are coming along on Friday.

Ghost Killer
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This is almost as crazy as my former dislike for Zelda games.
Tue 26/08/03 at 17:49
Regular
Ghost Killer wrote:
> (They game Mario Sunshine a 8.0! for crying out loud!)

But that's the most fair score Mario Sunshine could recieve.
Tue 26/08/03 at 15:58
The review from these sites - are they free to read? The last time I wanted some tips from them they bombarded me with adverts and offers to sign up with snowball, or something like that.
Tue 26/08/03 at 15:51
Regular
Gamespot are tighter than a fat mans trouser hanger. Anything scoring 8 or above on Gamespot is most definitley worth a look.

Soul Calibur 2 scored 96% on Gamespy who are also renowned for pretty tight scores.
Tue 26/08/03 at 15:45
Regular
"A.K.A QAWSEDRFTGYH"
i cant wait to get them!
Tue 26/08/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Just been browsing the web and came upon a few reviews of these two highly anticipated games. Firstly IGN has given F Zero a 9.3 which I think is an excellent score. Next Gamespot gave it 8.6 which is still a great score because I believe Gamespot are a little tight with their scores. (They game Mario Sunshine a 8.0! for crying out loud!) They also gave Soul Calibur 2 a 8.5 which is a much higher score than I thought it would get. And finally IGN gave the fighter an great 9.2! Anyway just thought I'd inform you.

And also I will be going to the Nintendo bus thing on Thursday and playing Pikmin 2, Mario Kart, Soul Calibur 2, F Zero GX and possibly 1080 and a few GBA games hopefully. Whatever I play I will give an in depth opinion of how the games are coming along on Friday.

Ghost Killer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.