GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best PC game ever."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/08/03 at 18:27
Regular
I know this has probably been done many times before but i was just wodnering what all your best ever games are. I have to say that mine is Mafia, a game i feel ha everything. Good graphics, good gameplay etc.

So what are your best ever PC games and why?
Tue 02/09/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I got Colonization, but it never worked on my old Pentium 120 for some reason. Is it worth playing, even now?
Tue 02/09/03 at 00:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Amiga 500 (not even the 500+) for me!

Some true classics.

Kick Off 2, Speedball 2, random genius platformer, Dizzy......

Ahh.

But Colonization was before this time.

Muh.
Tue 02/09/03 at 00:25
Regular
Ahh, the Amiga, more specifically, the Amiga 1200, the very finest computer games system ever to have graced this earth. How I mourn it still.

But wait, I still have my many issues of Amiga Power, the mightiest magazine ever available to read, and bask in the years of....yesteryear.

Nostalgia aint what it used to be.
Tue 02/09/03 at 00:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll (space)MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1& (space) SortProperty=MetaEndSort&cgiurl=http%3 (space) A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.co.uk%2Fws%2F&query= (space) Colonization&ebaytag1code=3 (space) &shortcut=3&currdisp= 1&maxRecordsReturned=300 (space) &maxRecordsPerPage=50&SortProperty=MetaEndSort

Put it back together.

Woo!
Tue 02/09/03 at 00:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I remember I got it for a tenner years ago, but forgot to specify platform, got it for Amiga instead of PC, and lost it.

Damn them!

I'm gonna go looking for it.

Pirates! Gold is about to, but quite buggy and only half as good.
Tue 02/09/03 at 00:16
Regular
*sigh*
Golden times.

And we have only each other to share them with. That makes me more sad maybe.
Tue 02/09/03 at 00:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tyrannical English?

MMMWAHAHAHA!

English ruled, beat up the French so much.

Dutch never got a look in, and the Spanish ships crumpled under my mighty English man-o-wars!
Tue 02/09/03 at 00:13
Regular
Then you got to try and break free from the tyrannical English.
I always let them win.
*Emotional*
Tue 02/09/03 at 00:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The gold! The gold!

I remember the Aztec cities, and their little sparkly suns.

Send in the cavalry and cannons!

Tally ho!
Tue 02/09/03 at 00:03
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I own something like 11 games which isn't much and they are all really old but i want to try some cheap addictive game as they are always good fun. Does anyone know any games like that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.