GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"£199 PS2!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/09/01 at 13:40
Regular
September 28th, the PS2 will fall to £199.

Don't believe me??

http://www.gamespot.co.uk/stories/news/0,2160,2096057,00.html
Wed 26/09/01 at 20:49
Pfff. Funny, yet crude at the same time.
Wed 26/09/01 at 20:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Oh and I will be intrested to see how much replay value MGS2 has got, judging by
> the first game I should think none.

erm...

There were 2 different endings. Also, once you got one ending, you got the bandana. Complete the second, and Snake went round in a tuxedo I think...

So there was quite a lot of replay. And you could improve your 'codename,' which was given to you judging your performance on the game.

And I just love watching the scene where Sniper Wold says her last dying words, and Snake shoots her to end her misery, and the wolves howl and Otacon cries, and the sad music plays...a tear came to me eye when that happened. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

I hope there's more of that on MGS2...
Wed 26/09/01 at 20:07
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:
> spring when the X BOX and the Gaycube come out

No you got that wrong its Gaypube, tsk tsk

:P
Wed 26/09/01 at 19:36
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Why have you posted this in EVERY forum? Trying to hint that we should get one?
Wed 26/09/01 at 19:06
Regular
i predicted later but its sooner

i think they are doing the wrong thing because that means there will be no price drop at christmas and no price drop in spring when the X BOX and the Gaycube come out
Wed 26/09/01 at 18:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
£199 - It was bound to happen sooner or later!!
Wed 26/09/01 at 17:49
Regular
Oh and I will be intrested to see how much replay value MGS2 has got, judging by the first game I should think none.
Wed 26/09/01 at 17:46
Regular
"well ummm well ummmm, oh shutup"

*stamps feet and runs off in a mood*

Oh by the way i wasn't comparing them you said that you thought MGS2 was gonna be the best game ever, I said that I thought Perfect Dark 2 would be.
Wed 26/09/01 at 17:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Try Perfect Dark 2 or Zelda.

Zelda-cartoonie platformer. The prequels I found boring after a while.

Perfect Dark 2-Nothing new. Mostly all-out shooting with a bit of stealth. Red Faction is a better game to compare it with, not MGS2, which is all stealth and therefore gives a much more tense, exciting atmosphere.

Anhave you played the new Zelda or PDark 2?? Nope.
Wed 26/09/01 at 17:30
Regular
Try Perfect Dark 2 or Zelda.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.