GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Black and White online, CANT DO IT MAN, And Black and White 2, LOOKS FACKIN MINT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Black & White 2'.
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:51
Regular
Black and White 2, LOOKS FACKIN MINT,

You should av a look at the screen pics if you aint already done, the game looks better than half life 2!

it comes out at christmas and the online will be much better that the predocesor b & w.

Anyone know why and how its such a mess around jus to get b and w creature island online.
plz Reply, and if its summint daft and imiture your gonna say, DONT BOTHA MAN.
Wed 27/08/03 at 14:29
Regular
"A man with a stick"
My brother got the original Black & White the other week, and despite liking it initially, he now doesn't think it's much cop.

Aparantly the micro management aspect of the game is way too difficult. Every village he provides for always seem to die out so the game reverts into a repetative restocking and rebuilding of villages because the little blighters can't look after themselves.
Wed 27/08/03 at 10:16
Regular
"16.8.13.23"
The Black and White 2 screenshots do look mint, but so did the B&W1 shots. The first one was so over hyped that the game turned out to be a bit of a disapointment (In my opinion :).

I'll probably still buy B&W2 though. Rawk.
Wed 27/08/03 at 09:46
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
cazo wrote:
> and if its summint daft and imiture your gonna say, DONT
> BOTHA MAN.

DONT WORRY MAN I RNT GONA BOTHA WHIT TEH DAFT AN IMITURE REPLYS
Tue 26/08/03 at 22:46
Regular
"man utd manager"
lol cheers, i do try
Tue 26/08/03 at 22:18
Regular
ur titles r da best lol LOL
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:51
Regular
"man utd manager"
Black and White 2, LOOKS FACKIN MINT,

You should av a look at the screen pics if you aint already done, the game looks better than half life 2!

it comes out at christmas and the online will be much better that the predocesor b & w.

Anyone know why and how its such a mess around jus to get b and w creature island online.
plz Reply, and if its summint daft and imiture your gonna say, DONT BOTHA MAN.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.