GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Thu 28/08/03 at 08:57
Regular
"Complete Banker"
It will be online - Hooray!!

Now I'd better get a Network adaptor.....

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/gallery.asp? [SPACE] page=7&articleid=65817&_sectiontypeid=2&_subsectionid=158

Not sure about the choice of screens though....
Thu 28/08/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
The online section might be quite a shock to most Gran Turismo fans. They're used to always winning against the AI cars, going online and getting thrashed repeatedly by human intelligence will come as a depressing prospect for many of them.
Thu 28/08/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Last I heard, there is on most cars but others (Mercedes and other "high class" manufacturers) didn't want people to see their cars damaged.
Thu 28/08/03 at 13:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Do we know if there will be car damage or not? I've not been keeping up.
Thu 28/08/03 at 09:58
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I think the 70's/80's cars are quite funky, it will be the best driving game ever and online well I will have to dust off my PS2 and get a network adaptor.
Bit worried about PAL release date though, Jap version was only 70% complete two weeks ago, still I'll be getting the Jap version so will get it before Xmas :)
Thu 28/08/03 at 08:57
Regular
"Complete Banker"
It will be online - Hooray!!

Now I'd better get a Network adaptor.....

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/gallery.asp? [SPACE] page=7&articleid=65817&_sectiontypeid=2&_subsectionid=158

Not sure about the choice of screens though....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.