GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got F-zero! And it rules!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'F-Zero GX'.
Sat 30/08/03 at 11:16
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
I got F-zero a few hours ago, and it rocks!

Yes it is hard, but it rules so much.

So far I have: won a grand prix championship, knocking my rival off the tracks several times, so that outta show him.
Played a level on story mode.
Watched some cool FMVs.
Designed my own ship, which is orange and blue and I put some wicked logos on it. It slow and weak, but I'll improve it. :-)

The game is starting to get hard now, but its so good, and I am always willing to go back for a challenge.

The graphics are awesome, and the backgrounds are so detailed. Yes it is as fast as you think itll be and the twisty tracks are so cool. The multiplayer is rockin too!

Seriously, you have to get this, but you already knew that. And the USA version does work on freeloader, and the action replay version of freeloader, I tried it on both, for all you importers out there (josh).

Ok, I'm off to whoop Captain Falcons butt in the grand prix again.

Ciao

TW
Sat 30/08/03 at 11:16
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
I got F-zero a few hours ago, and it rocks!

Yes it is hard, but it rules so much.

So far I have: won a grand prix championship, knocking my rival off the tracks several times, so that outta show him.
Played a level on story mode.
Watched some cool FMVs.
Designed my own ship, which is orange and blue and I put some wicked logos on it. It slow and weak, but I'll improve it. :-)

The game is starting to get hard now, but its so good, and I am always willing to go back for a challenge.

The graphics are awesome, and the backgrounds are so detailed. Yes it is as fast as you think itll be and the twisty tracks are so cool. The multiplayer is rockin too!

Seriously, you have to get this, but you already knew that. And the USA version does work on freeloader, and the action replay version of freeloader, I tried it on both, for all you importers out there (josh).

Ok, I'm off to whoop Captain Falcons butt in the grand prix again.

Ciao

TW
Sat 30/08/03 at 11:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I phoned about it about 10 minutes ago, and CA Games have it in stock.

I think I can just get the money together. Should I get it?
Sat 30/08/03 at 11:29
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Yeh go get it AJ. You wont be disappointed. It looks great, plays great, loads of modes, options, unlockables. And you can make your own ship. And multiplayer is great fun. Also, I was interviewed by F-zero TV after I won the championship. :-)

I wish this game was online. Then everyone could try and beat my custom made "Blast Horse"! Never!

Anyway, GO buy it AJ!
Sat 30/08/03 at 11:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm off now.

F-Zero GX w00t w00t!
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:04
Regular
"You've upset me"
Snuffles indeed.

Sod F-Zero, I don't care how good it is, I'm having my money charmed away by Mario Kart when it's out :-)
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
AJ on another crazy spending spree.
First Mario Golf, now F Zero, what next? MADDEN?!
Yes.
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:40
Regular
wow F Zero! When does it come out in the UK? I can't wait!!
Is there a death race mode? Because that was ace in F Zero X.
I thin F Zero looks miles better than Mario Kart, easily.
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:42
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Snuffles indeed.
>
> Sod F-Zero, I don't care how good it is, I'm having my money charmed
> away by Mario Kart when it's out :-)

I have pre-ordered both :-D
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:59
Regular
lol doctorb!
thanks Flying - V
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:09
Regular
"You've upset me"
Gravity always wins...

You have money, Rickross, I don't. That's why I have only 10 GC games and you have 30 odd. Actually, I gave Doshin away to someone so actually I have 9...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.