GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got F-zero! And it rules!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'F-Zero GX'.
Sat 30/08/03 at 11:16
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
I got F-zero a few hours ago, and it rocks!

Yes it is hard, but it rules so much.

So far I have: won a grand prix championship, knocking my rival off the tracks several times, so that outta show him.
Played a level on story mode.
Watched some cool FMVs.
Designed my own ship, which is orange and blue and I put some wicked logos on it. It slow and weak, but I'll improve it. :-)

The game is starting to get hard now, but its so good, and I am always willing to go back for a challenge.

The graphics are awesome, and the backgrounds are so detailed. Yes it is as fast as you think itll be and the twisty tracks are so cool. The multiplayer is rockin too!

Seriously, you have to get this, but you already knew that. And the USA version does work on freeloader, and the action replay version of freeloader, I tried it on both, for all you importers out there (josh).

Ok, I'm off to whoop Captain Falcons butt in the grand prix again.

Ciao

TW
Tue 16/09/03 at 11:34
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Your spot on, some parts of the race are so fast you don't get time to admire the scenery/music. You have to be very careful when boosting before a bumpy bit of track as you can so easily just fall off the side, wait until you get to the Diamond & AX Cups, you actually have to avoid the yellow boosts otherwise you'll be cursing !
Tue 16/09/03 at 10:55
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Just got this last Saturday, I finished the Sapphire Cup on novice last night so now I can go and start unlocking stuff.

I have to say, the lightning half pipe course really took my breath away. Boost at the wrong time and you're sent flying off into oblivion at breakneck speed, but sometimes manage to come back down onto the track and hang on for dear life. I was only slightly impressed with the graphics/speed until that race - then I was amazed. I think because you can't really take it all in when you're playing.
Mon 15/09/03 at 00:02
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Wait until you try master !, the other ships knock you off regularly.
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Josh wrote:
> ........your kidding me? i can even do the story level with the
> grandprix let alone the real grandprix on standard and expert AND
> master....you my friend are the f-zero master. no doubt about it.

---

Play it some more.

I've beaten almost everything on Expert, and pretty much completed Story Mode, having done most of the stuff on Hard, and a couple of Chapters on Very Hard.
Sun 14/09/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Yeah, that's the music for the two Fire Field tracks, and yeah, it's
> top.
>
> The electric guitar solo is quality.

Fire Ocean, what was I on about? :-)

And the solo's rule!
Sun 14/09/03 at 15:23
Regular
I played it yesterday. It rocks. My eyes were bleeding. Yay! :-D
Sun 14/09/03 at 15:15
Regular
fishy.
Sun 14/09/03 at 15:10
Regular
The Josh wrote:
> White stripes DX

I don't see a space in my name.
Sun 14/09/03 at 14:32
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> The Josh wrote:
>
>
>
>
> Actually, it sounds more like you just suck.

when I saw that you replied I thought "oh here comes White stripes DX to rip me apart again" and yes....you did....congratulations...
Sun 14/09/03 at 14:29
Regular
The Josh wrote:

>

Actually, it sounds more like you just suck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.