GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto IV - a bit nearer"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto IV'.
Tue 13/03/07 at 14:14
"possibly impossible"
Well, looks like the Official Grand Theft Auto IV Website has been updated to include a countdown clock for the game trailer. The timer will stop on Thursday, March 29.

First the trailer, then (hopefully) the playable demo, then the game...
Thu 29/03/07 at 23:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well my friend sent me a file meant to be it and it looks good however it stutters a bit and only gets about 15 seconds in before starting again. Looks like it's in Liberty City again from the sign though it looks desolate so maybe that's just the start before switching to a brand spanking new city
Thu 29/03/07 at 23:14
Regular
"Mooching around"
Same. I'm going to watch lost, then see what happens.
Thu 29/03/07 at 23:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nope, just takes ages to load then page cannot be displayed
Thu 29/03/07 at 23:12
Regular
"Mooching around"
Can anyone even get onto gtaiv.com anymore?
Thu 29/03/07 at 23:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Rockstar broke the net
Thu 29/03/07 at 23:10
Regular
"Mooching around"
Lol, the server is just crashing... So many people on the same website.
Wed 28/03/07 at 22:45
Regular
"Mooching around"
I Like how they can advertise the advert. So much hype.
Wed 28/03/07 at 20:48
Regular
Maybe you'll get to be a cop.
Wed 28/03/07 at 19:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Alfonse wrote:
> I want a new GTA London, with real landmarks and a mission where
> you blow up the millenium wheel ^-^

I'd love GTA London, it would make it so much easier for me to find my way around the city. Wont happen in this game though, the voice talent thats been hired has all been American
Wed 28/03/07 at 16:55
Regular
"lets go back"
I want a GTA Liverpool accurately mapped out over the city. It would make navigation easier for me and with the stereotypical view of all scousers being thieves it seems like a great setting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.