GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto IV - a bit nearer"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto IV'.
Tue 13/03/07 at 14:14
"possibly impossible"
Well, looks like the Official Grand Theft Auto IV Website has been updated to include a countdown clock for the game trailer. The timer will stop on Thursday, March 29.

First the trailer, then (hopefully) the playable demo, then the game...
Tue 13/03/07 at 14:14
"possibly impossible"
Well, looks like the Official Grand Theft Auto IV Website has been updated to include a countdown clock for the game trailer. The timer will stop on Thursday, March 29.

First the trailer, then (hopefully) the playable demo, then the game...
Tue 13/03/07 at 18:18
Regular
I lost interest in GTA years ago, the gameplay is repetitive, the only fun things to do are the side missions.
Tue 13/03/07 at 22:32
Regular
"8==="
Hopefully Saint's Row has put them under pressure to refine the formula a lot.

Less pointless driving and more fun please. Not to mention some online multiplayer to knock Row's socks off. :D
Tue 13/03/07 at 23:42
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I hope they've fixed the huge gaping flaws instead of just making everything bigger.
Tue 13/03/07 at 23:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm half expecting something pretty good. As it's GTA 4, I'm expecting pretty much everything to have redesigned and not just tweaked and expanded like GTA 3 to Vice City to San Andreas.
Wed 14/03/07 at 22:14
Regular
"eat toast!"
I too expect something big from rockstar. They;ve milked the 3 cities for far too long now, its time to make a new game and new places. Oh and more new ideas.
Wed 28/03/07 at 16:16
Regular
"lets go back"
I think they will have a whole redesign. The fact that is called IV shows that VC and SA were just bigger versions of 3. Its a new console generation and its a new game so hopefully it will be good. I'd prefer it if they didn't make the city as big but instead made it more detailed so you could go into more buildings for example.

Not long to wait for the trailer anyway. Fingers crossed.
Wed 28/03/07 at 16:50
Regular
I want a new GTA London, with real landmarks and a mission where you blow up the millenium wheel ^-^
Wed 28/03/07 at 16:55
Regular
"lets go back"
I want a GTA Liverpool accurately mapped out over the city. It would make navigation easier for me and with the stereotypical view of all scousers being thieves it seems like a great setting.
Wed 28/03/07 at 19:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Alfonse wrote:
> I want a new GTA London, with real landmarks and a mission where
> you blow up the millenium wheel ^-^

I'd love GTA London, it would make it so much easier for me to find my way around the city. Wont happen in this game though, the voice talent thats been hired has all been American

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.