GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R.I.P Fog Chat"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/08/03 at 15:44
Regular
"118 118"
Yesteryear this forum would have been swarming with posts about "Which is best, PStoo or Gaymcueb ?" but now it seems the birth of General Chat has caused Fog Chat to be left useless. Nobody ever really used to talk here about the Future of Gaming as it was, but now nobody chats here at all.

Rest In Peace FOG chat.

*weeps*
Wed 10/09/03 at 23:29
Regular
Cos people started to post crap here they decided to make a msn chat forum..
Wed 10/09/03 at 07:46
Regular
"Party Hard"
I never thought I'd see the day when FOG Chat went down the bog...
Mon 08/09/03 at 18:29
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> It's because this forum was always used for what general chat now
> does, and the actual game chat usually stuck to the platform specific
> forums, since that way you could talk to like minded people without
> arguing over which console was better etc.

Agree.
Sun 31/08/03 at 04:36
"I love yo... lamp."
I'm working on being more optimistic.
Sun 31/08/03 at 04:36
"I love yo... lamp."
It means though that you could have a game thread in here across all platforms without the subject getting changed into something completely different.
Sat 30/08/03 at 15:53
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
It's because this forum was always used for what general chat now does, and the actual game chat usually stuck to the platform specific forums, since that way you could talk to like minded people without arguing over which console was better etc.
Sat 30/08/03 at 15:44
Regular
"118 118"
Yesteryear this forum would have been swarming with posts about "Which is best, PStoo or Gaymcueb ?" but now it seems the birth of General Chat has caused Fog Chat to be left useless. Nobody ever really used to talk here about the Future of Gaming as it was, but now nobody chats here at all.

Rest In Peace FOG chat.

*weeps*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.