GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got beaten up last night :o("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/03/07 at 12:29
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
OK well my hand was slammed into a door!

After a quick trip to casulty nothing was broken, although I swear it wasn't my hand!! It's just very VERY swollen, green, orange, black and blue.

:o(
Tue 13/03/07 at 13:14
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
You have a sex life?!?!?
Tue 13/03/07 at 13:13
Regular
"8==="
I'd never do that, it'd ruin my sex life. ;)

Oh hang on, second hand! Nah I'd be fine actually.
Tue 13/03/07 at 12:45
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Well I would send you pictures, but you couldn't handle all the gore!!

plus I don't know how to get them on my PC
Tue 13/03/07 at 12:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
And they say men moan when they have a little boo boo, sheesh :-D
Tue 13/03/07 at 12:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ouch.
Tue 13/03/07 at 12:42
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
How old is she?

Chances are if she was the trap her fingers, she wouldn't be strong enough to do much damage. Then she'd learn to be wary of doors...thats my theory anyways!

I suppose you could always put some foam around the door edge so it can't be shut...
Tue 13/03/07 at 12:39
"possibly impossible"
My daughter has learnt to lock the bathroom door and I always worry about her playing with the door now. Though the lock itself isn't too bad as I can unlock it from the outside anyway...
Tue 13/03/07 at 12:36
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Seraphim wrote:
> Makes me cringe just thinking about it. I was so close to
> slamming my front door the other day when i realised Tommys
> fingers were in the way...

Not good. That's the thing with children their little hands can get into small gaps and door hinges!
Tue 13/03/07 at 12:34
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
On the plus side there was some nice Policeman at the hospital, they made me smile though the pain ;o)
Tue 13/03/07 at 12:32
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
.:~Bubblez~:. wrote:
> Yeh I can't type proper too so it was posted too soon.

Ah see i was to quick then :)

> You liked the suspense though didn't you?

Of course :P

Makes me cringe just thinking about it. I was so close to slamming my front door the other day when i realised Tommys fingers were in the way...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.