GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The last game you played."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/09/03 at 17:57
"I love yo... lamp."
Just a thread to say what the last game you played was. Just nice and simple. Nothing else. A games version of the what are you listening to thread.

I'll start.

Project Gotham Racing - Xbox
Page:
Sat 09/07/05 at 15:47
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Kickle Cubicle (NES)

Yes, I'm an old fart, but the old generation of games are far better by today's standards. That's in my opinion, of course, but the main source that gamers are normally looking for in games these days are realism and graphics.
Sat 09/07/05 at 15:42
Regular
Counter-Strike 1.6

Still the best :)
Sat 09/07/05 at 10:15
"Retarded List"
San Andreas.

Haven't played another game since I got it.
Sat 09/07/05 at 01:32
Regular
"Catch it!"
EYETOY ANTIGRAV-PS2 but only the demo but it is still very good.
Fri 08/07/05 at 22:54
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Got God Of War today, loving every minute of it.
Fri 08/07/05 at 14:49
Regular
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> I've got up to a bit where Woozie wants me to go swimming but I
> haven't spent enough time in the water or something so I can't do it
> yet.

Oh yeah I remember that. Takes a little while to go into the ocean and dive but it didn't bore me really.
Fri 08/07/05 at 09:20
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I've got up to a bit where Woozie wants me to go swimming but I haven't spent enough time in the water or something so I can't do it yet. That was when I started playing KOTOR2, which is really awesome by the way. I'll probably come back to it after I finish KOTOR.
Fri 08/07/05 at 01:19
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> You're further than me :(
>
> Pretty sure you'll catch up as I've been put off it though to the
> dodgy plane controls making the mission near impossible. Ah well, a
> class game ruined.
>
> Yeah, the flying school is a real nightmare.

Yeah it's the school I'm stuck on. I have to circle the canyon and it's just extremely frustrating...and then I found out that I then have to do it again along with landing. So pointless...I'll try but I want to play the game to enjoy myself but I just get rage. I wouldn't mind if it was because the game was hard in terms of being out shot or something but if there were decent controls then this mission wouldn't even be a mission.
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:37
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Lipe wrote:
> Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> You're further than me :(
>
> Pretty sure you'll catch up as I've been put off it though to the
> dodgy plane controls making the mission near impossible. Ah well, a
> class game ruined.

Yeah, the flying school is a real nightmare.

Just a quick tip if you're stuck on the test where you have to shoot the trucks and then the cars: Switch to 1st person view, that way you can actually see where you're aiming.

The only other flying mission I can offer advice on is the one where you're supposed to fly through all of the valleys and canyons etc and drop a package whilst remaining below radar level. Don't bother with that, just fly around the cost then go inland on the south side of the map. You should finish the mission with a crap-load of time to spare.

Keep at it, it's definitely worth it. It's not impossible to complete the flying missions, I managed it even though at times I nearly put my fist through my monitor.
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:00
Regular
"Catch it!"
Spiderman 2-Hadn't played this for ages started playing it again, trying to get to 5000 points even though I have completed it. But I have to do this one last thing.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.