GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Curse you SEGA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/09/03 at 19:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You finally managed to get me to buy one of your games, and I'm hooked.

Skies has eaten my life. Arr!

Tell me where good things are. If you want.
Wed 10/09/03 at 14:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Random battles are fine. They appear ever so slightly to much in places, but most of the time its fine, as you level up.

The bigger battles are worth it though.

Wonderful game.
Wed 10/09/03 at 14:04
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I presume that means you enjoy the 30 seconds at the end of the battle where your stats get improved? I don't know how masochistic you'd have to be to enjoy the endless back-and-forth attacking that precedes it. None of the random enemies present any kind of challenge (except for testing your patience).

The worst is when you spend twenty minutes attacking and missing the enemy, and then they go and run off anyway! WHAT IS THE POINT!

I'm just at the point of entering the Land of Ice, and I'm going to persist with it because I never give up on a story, but this game is never going to make it into my list of classics.
Wed 10/09/03 at 13:46
Regular
It doesn't take the fun out for me. I enjoy leveling up, it gives a purpose to the game. Without them you wouldn't survive and it would be dull.
Wed 10/09/03 at 13:34
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I've been struggling along with Skies of Arcadia for months now, and I refuse to give in but it really is a chore to play. The random battles are SOOOOO dull, and they happen so often that it just takes all the fun out of the experience.
Tue 09/09/03 at 16:28
Regular
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> The highest rated gotwhn I played through the GC game the second time
> was "The king of Rogues", how cool is that.

That's what I got first time.

BUt I wanted to be Sky Battle King, I should have got it since I was definately eligible.
Tue 09/09/03 at 15:58
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
If it wasn't for those random battles, I'd still own the game.

But still, I see your point, but I'd rather them do something different than the ANNOYING random battles.

God, i hate those battles
Tue 09/09/03 at 15:53
Regular
If it weren't for those random battles, you wouldn't level-up enough to beat the bosses.
Tue 09/09/03 at 15:51
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
Skies does rule.

I just got annoyed by those damn random battles.
Tue 09/09/03 at 08:04
"The Will of D."
The highest rated gotwhn I played through the GC game the second time was "The king of Rogues", how cool is that.
Mon 08/09/03 at 19:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I have played SEGA games before, of course, but I've enver spent money on one, as apart from Monkey Ball (GAD claim) I never really liked them.

Skies rocks.

I now have beast ship and its cool, except for Enrique mincing about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.