GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IMPORTANT! My comp has somthing wrong with it."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/09/01 at 23:08
Regular
The MSN icon has been stuck over almost all the icons on my desktop. I use MSN free web and have not to my knowlege opened any weird emails titles "read me"

Can all you computer people help me?
Fri 21/09/01 at 23:52
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
At least you can laugh about it...when something like that happens to me I tend to take the offending disk and snap it..
Fri 21/09/01 at 23:51
i formatted my hard drive last weekend... had great fun actually writting parts into the boot disc to boot up a CD driver....

and then, after 2 hours work I found I had a disc that did it for me!
Too late!
lol
Fri 21/09/01 at 23:51
i formatted my hard drive last weekend... had great fun actually writting parts into the boot disc to boot up a CD driver....

and then, after 2 hours work I found I had a disc that did it for me!

lol
Fri 21/09/01 at 23:43
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
If it's just broken icons, try a reboot, fixes many a windows error..
Fri 21/09/01 at 23:40
Regular
when any weird stuff like that happens to me, i just format my hard drive, backing up all the important stuff to CD.
Fri 21/09/01 at 23:30
Regular
Lord Semajal wrote:
IMPORTANT! My comp has somthing wrong with it.

Take it to the doctors.
Fri 21/09/01 at 23:28
errrr....

only thing i could suggest is this:
go to www.mcaffe.com and do a free "test drive" of their virus software

Otherwise just change the icons manually
Fri 21/09/01 at 23:08
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
The MSN icon has been stuck over almost all the icons on my desktop. I use MSN free web and have not to my knowlege opened any weird emails titles "read me"

Can all you computer people help me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.