GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst game, game....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/09/03 at 19:45
Regular
ok ok ok hears the idea in the distant future there all going to be buying the "crappy games" because that's what the fashion is (don't ask why, it just is) everyone is buying shitteh games that were around at this time and there going fast,

what would YOU buy?

I'd get chu chu rocket, heh. :-D
Thu 11/09/03 at 09:40
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I remember Frac and played it last year on a BBC Emulator :) can't slate the Beeb that much though, it had the first version of Elite (and probably still the best)
Thu 11/09/03 at 09:42
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
er-no wrote:
> Unbeliever wrote:
> er-no wrote:
> Faxamidu on the NES.
>
> Bleh.
>
> You mean Faxanadu? That was a great game.
>
> Worst game for me was "FRAC!" on the BBC Micro. Mere
> hyperbole can't adequately describe the sheer filth of that game.
>
> *quails under his desk in fear*
>
> Really? Thats the spelling..bah, nah I hated it, kept falling off.
> Heh. I did get REALLY far though. Just because I hated not completing
> a game.

What in god's name were you doing up at 4.27am?
Thu 11/09/03 at 09:45
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> I remember Frac and played it last year on a BBC Emulator :) can't
> slate the Beeb that much though, it had the first version of Elite
> (and probably still the best)

Yeah but Frac was awful. The collision detection was startling - you could be about a centimetre (on screen) away from anything and you'd still get hit by something nowhere near you.

Also, Ikari Warriors on thr NES was rubbish - you got to the end of a game and there was a bug in it preventing you from completing it.

I looked at my complete games collection last night and almost had a heart attack when I saw how many GC games I had. Surely I didn't buy that many? But, yes. I did.

Madness.
Thu 11/09/03 at 10:24
Regular
Were they all worth it?
Thu 11/09/03 at 17:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I must have owned 30 odd games for Cube (12 currently) and they were all great fun. MP, Zelda, Mario, Pikmin, SOA:L, SSX Tricky and the two Resis being utter class.
Thu 11/09/03 at 17:08
Mary Kate and Ashley's Horse Riding thingy or maybe Barbie: Return of the Ken.
Thu 11/09/03 at 17:32
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> I must have owned 30 odd games for Cube (12 currently) and they were
> all great fun. MP, Zelda, Mario, Pikmin, SOA:L, SSX Tricky and the
> two Resis being utter class.

I've got 31, had about 35 and the only bad ones were Mary Kate & Ashley and Legends of Wrestling, which I got for free from SR.
Thu 11/09/03 at 19:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I've had 18 Cube games overall, although now I have just 8.

Sold Super Smash Bros, Resident Evil, Starfox Adventures, Mario Party 4, TimeSplitters 2, Splinter Cell, Hitman 2, Animal Crossing, Wave Race: Blue Storm and Luigi's Mansion

Still have Mario Sunshine, Pikmin, Conflict: Desert Storm, Super Monkey Ball 2, Burnout 2, Zelda: Wind Waker, Mario Golf and F-Zero GX.

Madden 2004 should be here tomorrow/Saturday.
Thu 11/09/03 at 19:22
Regular
I've sold:
Mario sunshine, super smaaaaaash bros, eternal darkness, star wars rogue leader 2, luigis mansion.

I've now got:
timesplitters 2, resident evil, animal crossing, skies of Acadia legends, Mario party 4. burnout 2, phantasy star online, Zelda the wind waker, metriod prime (which has authorized for rental on the side :D) resident evil zero and f-zero gx.

The reason I am telling you this? i have no idea :)
Thu 11/09/03 at 20:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AfroJoe wrote:
> I've had 18 Cube games overall, although now I have just 8.
>
> Sold Super Smash Bros, Resident Evil, Starfox Adventures, Mario Party
> 4, TimeSplitters 2, Splinter Cell, Hitman 2, Animal Crossing, Wave
> Race: Blue Storm and Luigi's Mansion
>
> Still have Mario Sunshine, Pikmin, Conflict: Desert Storm, Super
> Monkey Ball 2, Burnout 2, Zelda: Wind Waker, Mario Golf and F-Zero
> GX.

---

Whoops, I've actually had 19 games overall. Add Skies of Arcadia: Legends to the list of sold games.

I loved it, but really needed the cash, so I sold it to a mate. I'll buy it back some day and complete it again, just because it is brilliance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.