GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What program(s) do you use?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/09/01 at 19:28
Regular
What program(s) do you use for creating images for websites or banners, I use fireworks.
Sun 30/09/01 at 14:19
Regular
I use good old paintbrush! :-D

Can anyone recommend an application I can use that is free and better than Paint?

"Nothings free in this World"
Sun 30/09/01 at 13:03
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Well a few months ago I was using GIF Animator 1.5 and as you can see from the recent results of the banner ad compo it makes crap ones.

But now I am using FireWorks 4.0 and its great and easy to learn.

I also use DreamWeaver 4 and Flash 5 and sometimes CuteHTML.

DreamWeaver and Flash if I am in a hurry to get it uploaded and either DreamWeaver or CuteHTML if I want to take my type over typing th eHTML out and checking it over and over again.

I am more likely to use DreamWeaver as you can view your web page and type HTML at the same time which makes it much easier.
Sat 22/09/01 at 15:24
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I though the SWISH Thing was cool, but only lasted 15 days.
Sat 22/09/01 at 11:12
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
OK, thanks Turbonutter.
Sat 22/09/01 at 10:57
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Meh, it's OK. Nice idea, but doesn't live up to its potential.
Sat 22/09/01 at 10:55
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Is SWISH any good? I have heard people talking about it but never thought about getting it for myself.
Sat 22/09/01 at 10:34
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I have Flash 5 and SWISH, but I hardly ever use them.
Sat 22/09/01 at 00:57
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
.. Damm, just relised my SWISH Ran Out..... oh well, lol.
Sat 22/09/01 at 00:56
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Fireworks for Banners (until the Trial runs out)
SWISH for Flash (until the Trial runs out)
Fri 21/09/01 at 21:08
Regular
"How Handy."
Macromedia Fireworks if I can get it working or Microsoft Photodraw. I quite often will just use any shareware apps I have at that moment in time though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.