GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifa 2004 vs Pro Evo 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 21:03
Regular
"PS2 Rulez!!"
wat do u fink is the better one out of fifa 2004 and pro evolution 3 because i wanna get a new fottie game ???
Wed 10/09/03 at 23:52
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Never mind.
Thu 11/09/03 at 10:02
Regular
*chucks Fifa out the window*

no contest.
Thu 11/09/03 at 10:04
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Fifa is gey!!11

don't you fink?
Fri 12/09/03 at 09:50
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
What makes me chuckle about the new FIFA game is the fact that they're highlighting the ability to pick out players that run into space...

Well, Pro Evo/Winning Eleven has been doing this for yonks.
Thu 18/09/03 at 04:42
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
Sorry ma men thats HELL NO pro evo is better than fifa's company i got the fifa 2003 it looks so fake please go for the pro evo ma men.
Sun 21/09/03 at 02:30
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Evidently, the majority believe Pro Evo 3 to be the better game, which is easy to understand, because...well, it is the better game. Its the same old story, if you want a pure footballing game taken straight off the pitch itself your better off with PE3. If its the teams and licenses ect you really care about, regardless of the gameplay, you know your going to want Fifa.

Credit to Fifa for the last game mind, it was a lot better than previous games. The Gameplay was a little better, but there were still some annoying flaws that damaged the game on a whole. Pro Evo still is far more supreme.

And whats better, Pro Evo games are slowly getting more licesned teams on board, so in that respect its improving.

Before long, i dont see why it wont come with a FIFApro license.
Sun 21/09/03 at 06:27
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
Yeah i get ur drift i went to corner store where i bought the fifpro2003 to return it they sid they not gonna exchange it that i but it and i would have to keep it i tried telling them some stuff but they won't listen so i sued them for that which am using $1500 if i win i get $5000 because u have the right to return it and they even have an exchangeable sign hanging over their God damn store. PRO EVO RULES ALL COMPANY.
Sun 21/09/03 at 10:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You sued a shop because they wouldn't take back your FIFA 2003?

That's well cool!

:-D
Sun 21/09/03 at 18:32
" Crazy!"
I don't care if pro evo is the better footballer, im buying fifa 2004.

Simply for the online mode.

1 advantage over pro evo.

Trust me, if pro evo was online,I would get that instead.
Sun 21/09/03 at 19:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
There are rumours going around that PES3 will be coming to the Xbox and will be compatible with Xbox Live. If this is so, then I may well just have to get the Xbox version at some point.

Currently though, I'm not too fussed about FIFA online, and online play or not, Pro Evo beats FIFA for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.