GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is there a twenty pound note inside"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/09/01 at 12:55
Regular
has anyone actually found a £20 note inside a pack of walkers crisps....or any promotional offers in packs of foodstuffs for that matter
Fri 21/09/01 at 14:50
"I hate that!!!"
ohh well no can do i'm only 15.
Fri 21/09/01 at 15:18
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I won a football and football shirt signed by alex ferguson not so long ago...

Shame I dont like football.
Fri 21/09/01 at 15:44
Regular
i think it was the third time i played the lottery and i won seventy five quid

i've just eaten a bag of salt and vinegar crisps(yuk) and no money or free packet voucher.
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:14
I once won a free bottle of coke. I also won a bottle of Gin at my school's Spring Fair tombola. Im 14 andthy let me take it away! Oooh, me and some friends ha fun that weekend... ;-)
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:15
Argh! Keyboard is playing up again! SR, do you stock them?
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:21
Regular
"Wasting away"
Grandprix wrote:
> If you thought that was good, my mate has won £110 of the same site.

Damn you I go on that site everyday and have done for the last 6 months and have never won once. Not even a 5 pound voucher. Is that bad luck or just tombola being too tight? Actually you've jsut reminded me I need to go on it today. Even though I've never won I still feel the urge to go on there everyday, weird that.

I'll post my results and how I haven't won oin 10 minutes.
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:42
"period drama"
i keep getting those.

'i free pack of 27p walkers crisps'
things.

do they actually sell any walkers crisps for 27p anymore?
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:44
Regular
Ive one tons of them vouchers for a free packet of crisps, never actually bothered using them though, Walkers Crisps taste like crap.
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:48
"period drama"
have u actually tasted crap?
Fri 21/09/01 at 20:04
Regular
I was just waiting for some joker to say that, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.