GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Movies to Watch!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/03/07 at 18:15
Regular
""none""
Waitress - A romance comedy about a waitress who has a pie making gift. Her ideas derive from daily issues of life. She secretly plans to save enough money from her pie making to leave her arrogant husband. Judging from the trailer, this looks like a pretty funny movie, and one to see.

Wild Hogs - A comedy about four guys who are sick of their casual dull lives. They decide to go on a bike riding journey, the only problem is they are all novice bike riders who barley know how to ride a moped. Starring Martin Lawrence, John Travolta, Tim Allen and William H. Macy. It looks to be a comical movie which will get talked about. April 13th, 2007.

The Prisoner or: How I Planned To Kill Tony Blair - The title of the movie says it all. To sum it all up it’s a very interesting comedy documentary movie of how an Iraqi journalist was falsely accused of being a Terrorist and allegedly planned on killing Tony Blair according to the American Soldiers. As soon as I saw the trailer, it immediately grabbed my attention.

300 - Definitely the best on the list. 300 is an epic movie about how the 300 Spartans fought against the thousands of Persian army in the grand “Battle of Thermopylae”. This is a really impressive movie, and judging from the trailer this is definitely one to watch on the big screens. March 23rd, 2007.

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - The big four have met their biggest challenge yet, the Silver Surfer makes a trip to earth to cause total destruction and havoc upon. Racing around the world, and four have met their biggest catch, chasing him all around the globe. August 10th, 2007.

The Condemned - An action thriller telling the story of how Jack Conrad (Steve Austin) soon to be sentenced to death penalty is bought by a rich film television producer to be sent to an island to fight to the death with nine others.

I’ve missed out some obvious movies in this list, because they are of course obvious and most people know about them… I included the ones that most people don’t know about. Also some release dates are not included because they have not been confirmed yet. I know this is a short list, but I did the best I could to sieve out the good ones. I hoped you found this useful because it took pretty long.

Oh yeah, and if you find some release dates, please feel free to post them!
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 11/03/07 at 18:15
Regular
""none""
Waitress - A romance comedy about a waitress who has a pie making gift. Her ideas derive from daily issues of life. She secretly plans to save enough money from her pie making to leave her arrogant husband. Judging from the trailer, this looks like a pretty funny movie, and one to see.

Wild Hogs - A comedy about four guys who are sick of their casual dull lives. They decide to go on a bike riding journey, the only problem is they are all novice bike riders who barley know how to ride a moped. Starring Martin Lawrence, John Travolta, Tim Allen and William H. Macy. It looks to be a comical movie which will get talked about. April 13th, 2007.

The Prisoner or: How I Planned To Kill Tony Blair - The title of the movie says it all. To sum it all up it’s a very interesting comedy documentary movie of how an Iraqi journalist was falsely accused of being a Terrorist and allegedly planned on killing Tony Blair according to the American Soldiers. As soon as I saw the trailer, it immediately grabbed my attention.

300 - Definitely the best on the list. 300 is an epic movie about how the 300 Spartans fought against the thousands of Persian army in the grand “Battle of Thermopylae”. This is a really impressive movie, and judging from the trailer this is definitely one to watch on the big screens. March 23rd, 2007.

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - The big four have met their biggest challenge yet, the Silver Surfer makes a trip to earth to cause total destruction and havoc upon. Racing around the world, and four have met their biggest catch, chasing him all around the globe. August 10th, 2007.

The Condemned - An action thriller telling the story of how Jack Conrad (Steve Austin) soon to be sentenced to death penalty is bought by a rich film television producer to be sent to an island to fight to the death with nine others.

I’ve missed out some obvious movies in this list, because they are of course obvious and most people know about them… I included the ones that most people don’t know about. Also some release dates are not included because they have not been confirmed yet. I know this is a short list, but I did the best I could to sieve out the good ones. I hoped you found this useful because it took pretty long.

Oh yeah, and if you find some release dates, please feel free to post them!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.