GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Movies to Watch!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/03/07 at 18:15
Regular
""none""
Waitress - A romance comedy about a waitress who has a pie making gift. Her ideas derive from daily issues of life. She secretly plans to save enough money from her pie making to leave her arrogant husband. Judging from the trailer, this looks like a pretty funny movie, and one to see.

Wild Hogs - A comedy about four guys who are sick of their casual dull lives. They decide to go on a bike riding journey, the only problem is they are all novice bike riders who barley know how to ride a moped. Starring Martin Lawrence, John Travolta, Tim Allen and William H. Macy. It looks to be a comical movie which will get talked about. April 13th, 2007.

The Prisoner or: How I Planned To Kill Tony Blair - The title of the movie says it all. To sum it all up it’s a very interesting comedy documentary movie of how an Iraqi journalist was falsely accused of being a Terrorist and allegedly planned on killing Tony Blair according to the American Soldiers. As soon as I saw the trailer, it immediately grabbed my attention.

300 - Definitely the best on the list. 300 is an epic movie about how the 300 Spartans fought against the thousands of Persian army in the grand “Battle of Thermopylae”. This is a really impressive movie, and judging from the trailer this is definitely one to watch on the big screens. March 23rd, 2007.

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - The big four have met their biggest challenge yet, the Silver Surfer makes a trip to earth to cause total destruction and havoc upon. Racing around the world, and four have met their biggest catch, chasing him all around the globe. August 10th, 2007.

The Condemned - An action thriller telling the story of how Jack Conrad (Steve Austin) soon to be sentenced to death penalty is bought by a rich film television producer to be sent to an island to fight to the death with nine others.

I’ve missed out some obvious movies in this list, because they are of course obvious and most people know about them… I included the ones that most people don’t know about. Also some release dates are not included because they have not been confirmed yet. I know this is a short list, but I did the best I could to sieve out the good ones. I hoped you found this useful because it took pretty long.

Oh yeah, and if you find some release dates, please feel free to post them!
Tue 07/08/07 at 23:07
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Everlong wrote:
> National Treasure 2: Dont know too much about this yet but the
> first was really good and reminded me alot of tomb raider. So
> should be good.

It looks as cheesy as the first one and, I have to admit, I quite enjoyed the first one.
Tue 07/08/07 at 22:38
Regular
The Dark Knight: They're starting to make the batman films the way they should have been made thank god. Batman begins i thought was spectacular, just like the comic books and the Dark Knight out next year is going to be my pick of the year for best movie, no Jim Carey making an a**e out of it but now we have Heath Ledger playing the joker, going to be great.

Bourne Ultimatum: Just Smashed the Simpsons in the US, thats saying something, if anyones not watched the other two then i suggest you do, its really well directed, well the first one in my opinion and the final film is going to be good i reckon.

National Treasure 2: Dont know too much about this yet but the first was really good and reminded me alot of tomb raider. So should be good.
Thu 29/03/07 at 22:32
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Revolver Ocelot wrote:
> Fantastic four, with the Silver surfer evil?
> Whats wrong with them? The Silver surfer rocks.

You what? From the comics and cartoon series: Silver Surfer isn't evil. He started out as an astronomer and agreed to serve Galactus to save his home planet. Galactus turned him into the Surfer and his job was to find planets for Galactus to eat which led him to Earth where he faced the Fantastic Four. The Four managed to sway him and he stopped Galactus from eating the Earth which led to him being exiled to the Earth and theres loads more to the story (you could probably find something on the marvel website) but I guess this is the general plot the film will follow.
Thu 29/03/07 at 21:50
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Fantastic four, with the Silver surfer evil?
Whats wrong with them? The Silver surfer rocks.
Thu 29/03/07 at 18:10
Regular
"8==="
Der Nazi wrote:
> The Condemned sounds good too.
Thu 29/03/07 at 18:03
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
INTO THE BLUE
great film staring Paul Walker and Jessica Alba, easy watching with some nice bakini shots

HOTEL RWANDA
studied Rwanda in geography and decided to check the film out. It's an eye opener to forced migration and the mass killings in 3rd world countries
Sun 25/03/07 at 00:34
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Seen 300 tonight, one of the best films Ive seen.
Sat 24/03/07 at 16:37
Regular
"Cool!"
300 looks good
Sat 17/03/07 at 20:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's caused rather a lot of furore, mostly eminating from Iran, so it could well be worth watching.

Politically motivated, making the Persians appear boorish? I wouldn't say so, the day an American film studio values historical accuracy over displays of heroicism against sheer force (And a massive army means conscription and poor training?), I will be most surprised.

Aside from my sidetracking, The Condemned sounds good too. :)
Mon 12/03/07 at 17:45
Regular
"lets go back"
300 looks like it will be really good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.