GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTOR discussion - Spoilers within"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Fri 12/09/03 at 20:45
Regular
Discuss this fine title here :
Page:
Sun 14/09/03 at 01:19
Regular
"Touched!"
Any idea where i need to go? i've seen the wookie+ the girl in the bar earlier but i dunno where they are now? i'm trying to find them and the part
Sun 14/09/03 at 01:17
Regular
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> anyone took part in the race yet? where you have to find the Swoop
> accelerator?

yeah, that's pretty damn easy. fighting your way into the base to get the accelerator is a pain, but the race itself is a piece a pish
Sun 14/09/03 at 01:16
Regular
"Touched!"
anyone took part in the race yet? where you have to find the Swoop accelerator?
Sun 14/09/03 at 00:54
Regular
yeah, not being able to jump is a bit strange - also, like I've said before, it'd be nice to be able to attack who I want, as some people need a kicking, and it'd make your progress to the dark side far speedier.

all good stuff though - it eats up time like nobodys business, couldn't get into morrowind, but this is pretty darn addictive
Sat 13/09/03 at 23:35
Regular
Fantasic game, got it friday morning. The depth is comparable to Deus Ex and Morrowind.

I really enjoy it, though it's not quite perfect - I'd have liked to individually chosen my party members, as opposed to having them pre-defined. But that's a minor niggle I'm sure I can live with. Only other problem I have is not being able to jump, but Jedi Academy will cater those kind of needs I suppose. Still, it's a 10/10 game in my books.

At present, I'm tying up a few side-quests and participating in some mini-games (just completed the duelling section and am about to take on Bendak Starkiller). In the main story, the next thing I have to do is retrieve the Talis access codes from the Sith military base. Have played for 11 hr 45 mins.
Sat 13/09/03 at 20:37
Regular
"8==="
Any thing Spoiler-ish should be posted in here.

It won't happen though because:

1) Most posters don't care.

2) Most posters are stupid.

Logically it makes sense to post spoiler-ish things in a thread which warns it contains spoilers.
Sat 13/09/03 at 20:06
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> So, I again question your logic.

Logic is over-rated, you shouldn't take an online chat forum so seriously
Sat 13/09/03 at 19:18
Regular
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> Ain't there already a topic with discussions about this game in?
>
> two things about this :
>
> 1) the other topics were specific things like "got kotor
> today" or "kotor release date slippage", whereas I
> thought I'd create an all purpose discussion thread, where everyone
> who's got it can discuss where they are up to
>
> and
>
> 2) I spoke to SR staff about sticking a search engine on to find old
> topics, but they said it was impossible, and I can't be assed to
> trawl through pages and pages of threads to find what I am looking
> for.
>
> great!

but you didn't have anything to say other than 'discuss'

So, I again question your logic.
Sat 13/09/03 at 11:37
Regular
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Damn family orientated lucas arts.

Well. er...

I think video-nudity is stupid - But hey its star wars!
Sat 13/09/03 at 01:09
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Heh. I just finished watching Jack Dee on BBC1.

was gunna watch that but ended up watching mercury prize thingy. wasn't too bad, although a lot of idiots were featured.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.