GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTOR discussion - Spoilers within"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Fri 12/09/03 at 20:45
Regular
Discuss this fine title here :
Page:
Sat 13/09/03 at 00:26
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Ain't there already a topic with discussions about this game in?

two things about this :

1) the other topics were specific things like "got kotor today" or "kotor release date slippage", whereas I thought I'd create an all purpose discussion thread, where everyone who's got it can discuss where they are up to

and

2) I spoke to SR staff about sticking a search engine on to find old topics, but they said it was impossible, and I can't be assed to trawl through pages and pages of threads to find what I am looking for.

great!
Sat 13/09/03 at 00:29
Regular
Alternatively you could have used my thread where everyone is actually posting...
Sat 13/09/03 at 00:32
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Alternatively you could have used my thread where everyone is actually
> posting...

damn you

*shakes fist*

:D
Sat 13/09/03 at 00:36
Regular
yeah - the only minor gripe I have at the moment is that you have to 'babysit' your entourage half the time, they don't use their own shields even though they are equipped, and get killed a bit to easy.

also, sometimes you'll be swiping at people with a sword and missing - not because they are dodging, but because you're at a funny angle or too far away.

these are minor gripes, I am thoroughly enjoying the game, but seeing as a LOT of it revolves around slaying sith baddies, such things should be nicely ironed out.

Can't wait to get my saber!
Sat 13/09/03 at 00:40
Regular
Borat let this thread drop (no offence) and use the other thread.
Sat 13/09/03 at 00:40
Regular
It makes sense to keep all of the KOTOR info in one place.
Sat 13/09/03 at 00:41
Regular
sounds like a threat to me, get the hell outta my thread !!! ;D
Sat 13/09/03 at 00:44
Regular
"8==="
It worked having about 8 Brute Force threads. It'll work having more than one KOTOR thread. It's not like the Xbox forum moves fast enough that either'll be off the first page after a week! :)
Sat 13/09/03 at 00:45
Regular
"8==="
Having a spoilers warning was a good idea too.
Sat 13/09/03 at 00:46
Regular
well y'see, we could have two different discussions going on about the same game. the possibilities are endl... well perhaps not, but you get the idea.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.