GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTOR discussion - Spoilers within"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Fri 12/09/03 at 20:45
Regular
Discuss this fine title here :
Page:
Mon 20/10/03 at 21:35
"I love yo... lamp."
After a two week break or so I've decided to finish the game.

Sadly after the meeting with Bastila I couldn't turn her. So I had to kill her.

Guess I'll just have to take my rage out on Malak then.

This has to be one of my top 5 games ever.
Sat 11/10/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
DARN!
whenever i complete the game, it goes blank, after the cut scene. I'm sooo annoyed! i can hear my lightsaber, but i can't see!
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:45
Regular
found the sukka....thanks for your help........*sigh*
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:38
Regular
ok started again and i'm dueling and I need a question answered please! Do you know where "bendak starkiller" is?
Thu 09/10/03 at 16:58
Regular
I'm looking for the star map now and I've gone to the sand world and now I'm at the sith world...and thinking of starting again, just because so mould it more to how I like it. should I?
Wed 08/10/03 at 08:27
Regular
"BOSE"
heh. i think it's you. you might find it confusing to explore becuase you're not looking at the map of the area? when i first started i was running in circles. didn't realise there was a map!
Tue 07/10/03 at 22:34
Regular
auto levelling up is for weanies
Tue 07/10/03 at 22:12
"I love yo... lamp."
You get the light sabers after you get off Taris, the world you are in. You get taken to another planet where you become a Jedi.

A bit of advice, don't auto level up. I did a lot early on and I now have a whole pile of feats that don't suit the way I play.
Tue 07/10/03 at 20:45
Regular
GOT THIS TODAY! I got it off my parents, heh. its brilliant. I'm a male solider and just in the dark side a tiny bit :D I've got some girl named mission in my group and a guy called Carth and I'm looking for some racing parts to be able to race and save some woman. When do I get some cool sounding light sabers? and is it me of is this world a bit confusing to explore?
Tue 07/10/03 at 12:58
Regular
"That's right!"
I started my third go the other day, as a scout. Probably play as a light Jedi again, and I'm doing my best to get off Taris ASAP so I don't level up too much. That way I can be a better Jedi.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.