GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Ocarina of time or Majoras mask"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Sat 13/09/03 at 23:48
Regular
Which is your favourite?
Wed 17/09/03 at 12:38
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
OOT is the greatest but Majoras Mask is so overlooked and it definently has the better ending out of the two. It's as if if you sundenly step into some Psycological thriller when you first get transported to that ever so green field with one tree in it and all the kids running around with strange masks on. Fantastic.

Crap end boss though and with that special mask you can get it's too easy.

MM is great though, it really is right up there with the best of them, it's better than Wind Waker too.
Tue 16/09/03 at 17:16
Regular
Ocarina of Time.
Tue 16/09/03 at 11:03
Regular
"Be Quick Or Be Dead"
OoT- longer, harder (ooh-er) better storyline and better music, basically OoT is better in every way except graphics, WW is better than both of 'em though;)
Sun 14/09/03 at 19:26
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Ocarina of Time - though it is by no means my favourite Zelda game.

Majora's Mask isn't mine... my favourite Zelda game has to be either Wind Waker or Links Awakening.
Sun 14/09/03 at 19:25
Regular
Ocarina of Time - though it is by no means my favourite Zelda game.
Sun 14/09/03 at 19:22
Regular
OoT
Sun 14/09/03 at 19:12
Regular
Majora's mask.
Sun 14/09/03 at 13:03
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
that question is so stupid it doesn't even deserve an answer!

(OoT of course!
Sat 13/09/03 at 23:48
Regular
Which is your favourite?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.