GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Ocarina of time or Majoras mask"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Sat 13/09/03 at 23:48
Regular
Which is your favourite?
Sat 20/09/03 at 01:30
Regular
Right...
Fri 19/09/03 at 23:30
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
Yey for Powereslave - MAIDEN!

And, from what i've played of both, OoT looks the best.

Though i haven't played either in depth.
Fri 19/09/03 at 22:26
"The Will of D."
I also liked the ability to control living beings and animated objects.
Thu 18/09/03 at 09:35
Regular
It's a big leap for Zelda... the ability to fly... sail... and brilliant graphical effects...

Plus a next generation control system to die for...

I can't believe that the next generation of systems can improve it... But i said that about Majora's Mask.
Wed 17/09/03 at 22:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
OOT, and WW certainly does rule.

Its obviously not as 'revolutionary' as OOT, but its just as good, if not better in many points, especially combat.
Wed 17/09/03 at 21:34
Regular
"NJAN"
OoT is the better of the two.
im still (from time to time) playing through wind Waker but OoT amazed me more. ill wait til i finish WW (if i ever get the time!) before i decide which one i prefer but so far its OoT all the way.

Amos.
Wed 17/09/03 at 19:18
Regular
Wind Waker is certainly not longer...

But the incredible combat system and the new animations and additonal humour... does... in my mind... make Wind Waker own all!
Wed 17/09/03 at 18:13
"The Will of D."
Well I would have to say my new favourite is now Wind Waker, it's longer and it has loads more sword techniques which are awsome, you have more chances at avoiding all hits when in a direct sword fight with armoured Knights because they are too slow for walking-upright-dog-creatures (if you remove the helmet you'll see what im on about.
Wed 17/09/03 at 14:50
Regular
Pfft, I hated MM, the 3 day thing was just annoying.
Wed 17/09/03 at 13:06
Regular
The thing that makes MM surpass OOT... isn't length or gameplay or anything like that but variety. These masks make you essentially control 4 different characters and the 3 day time period means that everyone is constantly moving making Majora's Mask the most interactive Zelda game ever concieved.

Wind Waker owns.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.