GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That tune!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/09/01 at 18:23
Regular
Arrr i've got that Pikmin tune stuck in my head!

Actually I think it's a good thing! I like having game music stuck in my head. Normally it's the Chocobo music out of Final Fantasy and I start humming it during lectures.

Some of my favourite game music has come from Mario 64 (mainly the music from the first water level), Zelda OOT, Final Fantasy 7, and Donkey Kong Country (mainly the water level music). Also Super Metroid and some very good atmospheric music which suited the game perfectly.

What game music do other people like?
Sun 04/11/01 at 00:29
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Screw that screaming stuff!

You wanna be playing along to some decent DnB!

:)
Sun 04/11/01 at 00:23
Regular
You want to listen to crawling while playing Tony Hawks?

Surely some upbeat fast HAPPY Punk would be better, I would recommend anything by NOFX.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN THESE WOUNDS THEY NEVER HEAL

*smacks NSYNC lookalike round the head with a frying pan*

cheer up mate, your getting paid for screaming
Sun 04/11/01 at 00:22
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
The Tony Hawks soundtracks got on my nerves after hours of play! All that annoying rock music does your head in!!!

Sun 04/11/01 at 00:19
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Linkin Park ?

I've insulted them enuff on sum1s review of their album, so I won't bother again... But if that's what floats ur boat... kill yourself. :-)

no seriously, if u like em good on u, if u don't good fer u as well. After all it's ur money, as long as u like the music u r paying for.
Sun 04/11/01 at 00:07
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I wish they would do deals with linkin park and listin to Crawling whiling playing TH3 :)
Sat 03/11/01 at 23:44
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
yeah some of the tracks from tony hawks 1 were classics!

'Cyco vision' by suicidal tendencies (most people think it's psycho bitchin' tho)

and
'Police Truck' by the Dead Kennedys

I also have it on good authority that on tony hawks 2 Bad Religion play the track 'You'

I was actually quite suprised cos the Dead Kennedys and Bad Religion tracks were released in the early 80s (80 or 81) for the DKs track and the Bad Religion one in '89.

That Suicidal Tendencies track is amazing tho and is the 1 that got me into them.
Their album 'Freedumb' is really good.
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:57
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I've been listening to the Shenmue soundtrack and it ROCKS!

Gotta luv them tunes outta Shenmue!

Just can't wait for Shenmue 2 so that i'll be able to hear some new en's!

Sat 22/09/01 at 10:24
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I always seem to get the tune to Jungle on Top Gear Rally stuck in my head.
Fri 21/09/01 at 10:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
The N64 pretty much just used Midi's and the music was GREAT! Just can't wait to see what the Gamecube spues out!
Fri 21/09/01 at 09:37
Regular
"DS..."
The N64 does have cd quality music already! but the gamecubes will be even better!
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.