GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAME and other retailers....yes you SR :P"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/09/03 at 22:29
Regular
ayes I'm talking to YOU! *points to thin air* erm yea, I was wondering if GAME accept import games when trading stuff in.....I mean I'm not selling my gamecube.....I'm just wondering....yea...wondering.... anyway do they? and what about other shops?
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:29
Regular
ayes I'm talking to YOU! *points to thin air* erm yea, I was wondering if GAME accept import games when trading stuff in.....I mean I'm not selling my gamecube.....I'm just wondering....yea...wondering.... anyway do they? and what about other shops?
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:34
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
CEX (Computer Exchange) do... they got stores nationwide, you would have to call the other stores to ak them.
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:36
Regular
rabid wrote:
> CEX (Computer Exchange) do... they got stores nationwide, you would
> have to call the other stores to ak them.

ah cheers, any links?
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:45
Regular
Game do not accept import tradeins...accept for GBA games from what I understand - and then it depends on the staff members.
Mon 15/09/03 at 01:05
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
The Josh wrote:
> rabid wrote:
> CEX (Computer Exchange) do... they got stores nationwide, you would
> have to call the other stores to ak them.
>
> ah cheers, any links?

http://www1.cex.co.uk/

You're welcome :)
Mon 15/09/03 at 01:10
Regular
"8==="
It's a website run by cats.
Mon 15/09/03 at 09:17
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
CEX don't sell import games anymore so I can't see them accepting imports for part ex.
Well done Ninty.
Mon 15/09/03 at 09:24
Regular
"8==="
Looks like you'll have to sell the game at a trade-in value price instead of just trading it in.

Not the end of the world.

What is the game anyway?
Mon 15/09/03 at 10:33
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
try ebay or ntsc-uk.com
Mon 15/09/03 at 18:35
"period drama"
No-one'll realise if you do it in Game.
The bit that says PAL / NTSC is usually pretty small - they only look for condition.

You could get away with it.
Easy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.