GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing Gets PAL Release"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Wed 17/09/03 at 13:54
Regular
October 9th.

But only in Australia, it's a start anyway.
Wed 17/09/03 at 13:54
Regular
October 9th.

But only in Australia, it's a start anyway.
Wed 17/09/03 at 13:57
Regular
"8==="
So for those who didn't import the first time... :D
Wed 17/09/03 at 14:00
Regular
I did, but I sold it.

Now I'll get it again, if it goes down in price.

That way I don't need to waste time with that gay gay gay Freeloader.
Wed 17/09/03 at 14:40
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
what's up with Freeloader ?
I have boot discs for playing import PS2 games on my gaystation 2, they are alot more hassle than Freeloader to use !
Wed 17/09/03 at 14:49
Regular
So does this mean that it will be coming out in Europe?
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Don't think so, reason being that in Europe they have to translate for French/German/Spanish also etc, in Aussie land they translate to Engligh only.

Aren't I helpful !
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:06
Regular
Ninty should stick the UK and Aus together for pal releases, instead of bunching us into Europe.

Not that I'm anti-europe, but it'd cut out the whole language problem, we can cope with american-english. It'd just need the ntsc-pal stuff.
I think.
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:20
Regular
The thing is though, it's Nintendo Europe that actually give us the game.
What we need to do is call some rich people and get them to call Ninty, and start up Nintendo UK, basiccly, just for the people in the UK.

That'd mean that they could concentrate on releasing it in the UK only, meaning release dates are brought forward, as there would only be one language (or Welsh, Gaelic and Irish if you want, for the minority), to transslate for.
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:20
Regular
The thing is though, it's Nintendo Europe that actually give us the game.
What we need to do is call some rich people and get them to call Ninty, and start up Nintendo UK, basiccly, just for the people in the UK.

That'd mean that they could concentrate on releasing it in the UK only, meaning release dates are brought forward, as there would only be one language (or Welsh, Gaelic and Irish if you want, for the minority), to translate for.
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:34
Regular
OMG!!1

I care THIS much:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.