GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Perfect Dark 0 delayed big time..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Perfect Dark'.
Wed 17/09/03 at 19:24
Regular
How sodding dissapointing... Rare Ware studios were bought by Microsoft last year and in that time Rare have released Starfox Adventures in Europe, Donkey Kong Country for the GBA and Banjo Kazooie for the GBA...

It must be really frustrating that despite leaving Nintendo Rare can only seem to release Nintendo games. I know I'm a big Nintendo fan boy but Rare is one of the driving reasons behind getting an X-box when the proposed price drop occurs (probably for Christmas then) along with a few SEGA titles (oh and Dead or Alive).

So to hear that one of Rare's most anticipated titles... Perfect Dark 0... isn't getting released on the X-box but on the successor is frustrating to X-box owners and potential buyers alike. The remake of Conker and the rather comical looking Grabbed By the Gholies (Kameo doesn't appeal too much) is still enough to get the console (as well as those handful of other games I'm tempted by)... but I bet you were hoping to get, what would surly be Rare's biggest title next year sometime.

Oh hum 2006 it is.
Wed 17/09/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
Edgy wrote:
> **G&ng$t3r** wrote:
> Cussing competitiong going on. If you guys want to elt it all out,
> you
> can, NO ONE CAN REPORT THE POST, enjoy it while you can!!
>
> Just out of curiosity, why would anyone report this?
>
> All that's happened is that Alistair has for some reason got himself
> worked up over something he doesn't care about - and so has to keep
> telling Dringo over and over again.

Jeese, dont cry man, just trying to liven this place up, swear, we wont report it... I swear he just cussed your mum you going to take that? : )
Wed 17/09/03 at 21:17
Regular
**G&ng$t3r** wrote:
> ooooooooohhh, get in there my son, you going to take that lying down
> Edgy? I wouldnt...

Please shut up.
Wed 17/09/03 at 21:16
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I replied to a post which didn't really interest me. Its hardly ground
> breaking news.

He said your boring and lame in other words and your posts are s**t and they dont amuse him, so you can shove them up your b*ckside, dont take that Edgy man, come on, fight back...
Wed 17/09/03 at 21:15
Regular
**G&ng$t3r** wrote:
> Cussing competitiong going on. If you guys want to elt it all out, you
> can, NO ONE CAN REPORT THE POST, enjoy it while you can!!

Just out of curiosity, why would anyone report this?

All that's happened is that Alistair has for some reason got himself worked up over something he doesn't care about - and so has to keep telling Dringo over and over again.
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
People should show respect to Edgy, he has a special notable thingy, but still carry on cussing. Some action for once...
Regular
I replied to a post which didn't really interest me. Its hardly ground breaking news.
Wed 17/09/03 at 21:14
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Nah not really. She doesn't like it when I go voer the top and get all
> excited about a tiny thing like replying to a post. Get over
> yourself.

I've not got a problem with myself to get over.
Wed 17/09/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Nah not really. She doesn't like it when I go voer the top and get all
> excited about a tiny thing like replying to a post. Get over
> yourself.

ooooooooohhh, get in there my son, you going to take that lying down Edgy? I wouldnt...
Wed 17/09/03 at 21:13
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
Cussing competiting going on. If you guys want to let it all out, you
can, NO ONE CAN REPORT THE POST, enjoy it while you can!!

Sorry, I repeated it because i have done some mistakes, I wanted to over do my mistakes, just so you guys dont think I cant spell
Wed 17/09/03 at 21:12
Regular
Nah not really. She doesn't like it when I go voer the top and get all excited about a tiny thing like replying to a post. Get over yourself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.