GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just a month"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 22:40
Regular
Jeez, I'm so bored it's not funny.

A month or so until I go to Canada. Everyone who was back home has gone back to uni, I'm working one or two shifts per week, and I'm going out of my tiny little head with overwhelming boredom.

I didn't want to do this, I was saving my money hard instead (except for pishing a bit away on a snooker cue. The less said about that the better), but I might give it up and buy a game.

I'm looking for something for the cube that'll last until I go away, without me getting bored, finishing it, or just not wanting to play it.

Altenatively an SP would be good, if I could get an adaptor for Canadian plugs. Then it could go with me, see?

Tell me what to do.
Sun 21/09/03 at 19:42
Regular
"the burning sky"
Cyclone wrote:
> Roll on SOA: 2.
>
> As long as they improve the script/story to something approaching a
> higher level of intellect, and make it look incredible, sort out the
> voices - i.e all of the text is spoken, and even bigger and all
> that.
>
> And have more Prophecy/Blue Rogue moves. Etc etc.

Cyclone, go to the LostKingdoms thread, theres something there you might be interested in...
Sun 21/09/03 at 18:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Roll on SOA: 2.

As long as they improve the script/story to something approaching a higher level of intellect, and make it look incredible, sort out the voices - i.e all of the text is spoken, and even bigger and all that.

And have more Prophecy/Blue Rogue moves. Etc etc.
Sun 21/09/03 at 12:44
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Im playing Baulders Gate on 2 player with the wife... its a quality game :)
Sat 20/09/03 at 21:41
Regular
Yay! Someone took my advice!
Sat 20/09/03 at 16:20
Regular
Just bought Skies from gameplay.co.uk

That's nice, how they have a big smiley at the checkout thing. I like that company :^)
Sat 20/09/03 at 14:50
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> PRODUCT NUMBER 03

I said a month, not an hour :^P
Sat 20/09/03 at 12:14
Regular
I just got Skies, £25 mint condition, twas a bargain.

Just escaped Valua, it's so very good :-D
Sat 20/09/03 at 12:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Woo!

Finally can avoid random battles in Skies now.

Now it truly does rock.

The battles grate only when you are really desperate to get somewhere. Most of the time they aren't too frequent, its just sods law they all appear at important times.
Sat 20/09/03 at 01:39
Regular
PRODUCT NUMBER 03
Fri 19/09/03 at 23:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
If you don't have Ikaruga then get that. I've clocked 60 hours on it, and I still play it regularly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.